X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@S121

Yea I forgot. Also what did you think about my previous post about what Aisha did when she came into the real world 2 years ago in the RP?

Comment

Nvm nobody's in the Mumble server.

Uh...

Leave it for Season 2.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Ok.

We'll see what happens.

@NeoFox

I found it to be interesting. It actually raises an interesting concept we never really covered. How would the average person react to Characters? Would they become celebrities in their own right?

Anyways, It will be interesting to see where her Bio will take her. Where is she going to start off at?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Ayayayayaya I downloaded Elsword. Now I have an excuse to be afk
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@S121

I actually thought of... instead of her running away she is still working as an actor and stuff. Ya know... still under her contract. Maybe their would be a big opening night for a big blockbuster movie she would play the lead role as (the movie would oddly enough, be about her life before she met Elsword, Rena, Raven, and the others.) Perhaps Chung or so could see a Spartan reading a newspaper or magazine with Aisha on the front page. Chung could tell Lily, who would tell Raven, and maybe Six, Claire and Chris as well. Wanting to go see his old friend he tries to drag them along to the big opening night to see Aisha... as well as watch the movie of course xD.

Comment

Btw, before Cucoo Reminds you, you need to vote or pass.

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                In other words, it will be less over the top with OP enemies and be grounded closer to how the original plot was.

Yes, there will be some over the top moments, but not like the Devourer. There will be enemies you can now defeat.
                *The Auditor, The Lords of Hell, and the Gravemind step in*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

inb4 every Touhou character...

Comment

I can probably make almost every Touhou character super OP not, that they already are.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                      inb4 every Touhou character...
                      Touhou Characters are fine, but I would like to see them spread out. It's logical to see groups or duos of them, but piled together in a set area? Not very... Safe. Imagine if the Red Army gets infuriated with a Touhou Character and decides to eliminate them, but then they realize just about all the Touhou Characters are in Russia (Most likely because Remilia or somebody found an old castle to inhabit). The result is a bunch of vodka-drinking, bear-wrestling, cursing Russians fighting a bunch of lolis. Also Yuugi.

All the World's a Game means just that. Every place on Earth? You can go there. Kaguya in China? Sure! Meiling in New York? Why not! Yuuka in Antarctica? Hell, go ahead! Chris Redfield drinking in a bar in Cuba? Please!
                      Last edited by Major Mario; 11-19-2013, 10:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        I can probably make almost every Touhou character super OP not, that they already are.
                        Especially Mitori.

*forbids you to live*

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

inb4 the recap of the devourer incident

>.>;

Comment

Yeah, Mitori's ability to lock things up immediately shuts any Youkai relying on her ability a lot (i.e.: Sakuya, Hourai Elixir'd bros, Utsuho...)

Another hidden OP is Yoshika. Ability to eat anything? Can she eat her opponent's ability? What about their life?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@ Major
                              Well, I took care of separation.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Yeah, Mitori's ability to lock things up immediately shuts any Youkai relying on her ability a lot (i.e.: Sakuya, Hourai Elixir'd bros, Utsuho...)

Another hidden OP is Yoshika. Ability to eat anything? Can she eat her opponent's ability? What about their life?
                                Then there's Remi's classic manipulation of Fate.

Comment

Working...
                                X