Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. Horizon sounds dangerous. Let's hope that no one rich gets one of the last copies or forges one themselves...

Comment

@ SUS

Eleos: "So ya can make missiles blow up. whoop-de-doo. I can do the same...with bullets...and make them fire off from the impact."

...Easy Gunner... >.>...this ain't Venturia.

Eleos: "Meh..."

As much as I would like him to still have Bullet Dance...I'll modify it to be less...absurd.
      Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-24-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

So it's a multi-purpose pistol.

I screwed up bad. You know how I said two years passed? It was actually three. I might need to go back into IC and do some edits, if it's even possible.

@Major

Oh crap, you're right! 0_0;;;

And this whole time, I've been saying that it's been two years... I screwed things up bad. -_-;

Is it possible to edit posts if the IC is locked? Not having much hope for it, but there's still that chance.

@Wonder

I don't have to be Satori to know where you're going with this.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Cuckoo
          Is Eleos Desperado?
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle

I was basing him off of both Desperado and Viper, mostly Desperado.

With Bullet dance being a sort of Scud Genocide's finale styled attack.

Also I don't really know much about this movie aside from its existence...but I would imagine Eleos using something like the final scene for cqc

4:45
            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-24-2013, 06:22 PM.

Comment

@Cucoo

Chung: *Stares blankly at Eleos.* "Yea but does your handguns have a 100% chance to always pierce through the first target no matter what the target is? Also do you have an engine that can generate an infinite amount of energy? Also are you a f*cking prince, and are you as ADORABLE AS ME!?!? Yea I think not! Conversation over!!!" *Walks off as he fires a homing shot from his Silver Shooters that homes in constantly on Eleos*

@S121

Yea, and the best thing about them... Chung can fire HOMING shots from them if that isn't enough.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=TJB8kQBvSGQ

It homes in on nearby targets, can pierce through targets, and has a small duration of 1.75 seconds but during that incredibly short time the shot can strike an enemy multiple times.

Also I guess all the characters that have been in the world since the incident are actually 3 years older which would make Chung and Elsword 19, Raven 30, Aisha (who Neo will be using) 21 years old... huh... I think I like them being 3 years older a bit more...

Comment

Ohoho, but S1, while you think you do... You DON'T -w-...

I'm going on a hunch and saying you think HM is going to use a Horizon. Well, rest assured he won't.

Comment

All you pricks with tiny little baby guns should peep down or you face the Losse Cannon.

sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Chung: *Tales out Destroyer* "Hey is this a baby gun!?" *aims it at a large brick wall and destroyers it with the Destroyer*

Comment

@Cucoo

I actually had John mimic one of those scenes when they first met Organization XIII, except he used his pistol and battle rifle. XD

It was a low-budget movie, but it was pretty good to me.

(Skip to 3:43.)

@Wonder

Then we'll just have to wait and find out.

@Wriggle

*pulls out M6D Magnum Pistol*

"It's not the size that counts, but the payload being delivered."

Originally posted by S121
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

"You know what they say. Bigger the weapon, smaller the p***s."
                        - Zilean, from the song 'Battle of the Century' by Badministrator.

(Will post video of it)
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                          Chung: "So that's what people meant when they said I must be compensating for some- HEY WAIT A MINUTE!!!"

Comment

@ Wriggs

Eleos: *looks at sniper rifle* "...This doesn't count as a big gun."

Actually that brings out a curious point I had with Eleos...
                            He actually would refuse to use any sort of cannon or heavy weaponry. Even assault rifles and machineguns. His Sniper is the only other gun he uses aside from his hand guns. Though he will use turrets.

@ S121

Oh lol didn't realize that XD
                            Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-24-2013, 06:42 PM.

Comment

sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

@Cucoo

Now I'm picturing a blooper where Chung (Deadly Chaser) is fighting Eleos in a handgun duel, then Eleos takes out his sniper rifle and Chung takes out the Destroyer and fires a barrage of missiles. That's when Eleos stops everything and calls Chung a cheater which causes Chung to stop the attack (missiles just disappear), and the director of the RP to get infuriated with Eleos.

Also Cucoo what is your freaking roster for the sequel again? .-.

Comment

Working...
                                X