X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Combined Profiles

Actually Eleos would just answer the shots with his sniper.
    Now one thing Eleos will do with his sniper is fire it at point blank range.

Never anger and never fall to Eleos. You'll find yourself pinned down with a Sniper Rifle Barrel pressed between your eyes before you can think.

Comment

@Cucoo

Eleos would also have to be careful around Chung as a Deadly Chaser. I mean just read his specialty description on the Elwiki
      "After compiling the strengths of both the Silver Shooter and the Destroyer, Chung succeeds in forming two Silver Shooters. This results in Chung able to use his Silver Shooters more conveniently at any time with his new plethora of skills also being able to both disable the opponent while attacking from a suitable distance. Any incoming enemies approaching him can easily be wiped in a blink of an eye, acting as a sniper in any fight. The Deadly Chaser is surely a force to be reckoned with in the battlefield. Those who are fighting one should always be cautious, as they can instantly get shot without even realizing it."

Definitely a fair opponent for Eleos I'd say.

Comment

Just saying, Priests > Gunner.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Epic Rap Battles: LoL Edition! XD

@Cucoo

I honestly thought Equilibrium would have been even better if they just had a larger budget.

I would recommend you watch it, especially if you like cool gun scenes and Distopian societies.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

MAI COMPUTER IS READY TO GO!!! ASSAULT TEAM (9) ATTENDANCE CHECK!!!

HERE!!!

Comment

@ Wriggs

Don't remind me e.e

painful memories...going up against Monks...
              oh the horror...

@ S121

I'll look into it more :P

@ SUS

You know, I think they used the term sniper meaning marksman. Not someone who uses a high powered rifle for shooting at hundreds of meters.

And then the question is: Can you shoot what you can't see and what isn't even there?
              Woops~ forgot to mention, that there's a cave complex under Chung's feet~ And Eleos set enough C-4 there to create an instant sinkhole~
              Hope he can use those wings to fly... >:3

Comment

Do you want link to the Korean server, Cuckoo? I can help you translate things.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

@ S1
                  Why is it that ppl with slicked back hair are always the overpowered ones? That guy, Wesker, guy from Matrix, it's just... I'm slicking my hair back from now on. I'll be waiting for my awesome abilities to arrive in time...

Comment

@ Wriggs
                    As tempting as that would be, it would be a pain in the @ss for me cause I would be constantly flipping from game to wiki just so I can see what I'm doing.
                    If there is no English patch that has the basics like skills and such (items not as much I can live with wiki with that, cause I'm used to it with PSO2)
                    ...maybe. Throw me the link just so I have it on hand.

Comment

@Cucoo

Yea I think that's what they meant by sniper. I knew they didn't mean that Chung is an actual sniper. Just an expert marksman.

Also read his Deadly Chaser background description:
                      "The powerful bullets launched from the pair of Silver Shooters overwhelm their enemies and diminish their morale even before they sense Chung's presence. When opponents see the light ahead, they quickly find themselves looking up at the sky. This new method of fighting gave Chung the image of an "Assassin" rather than a "Guardian". From then on, people began to call Chung -- the tracker of death, the one who can hide even his shadow, the Deadly Chaser!"

Not that it means anything in a battle, but it does show that Chung would be more than a match for Eleos even if Eleos is a stealthy foe. Chung could be just as stealthy (well not as, but enough to match Eleos.)

Also no he can't fly, but he can use his Destroyer to propel him through the air, and towards safety (seriously Chung practically has the best technical double jump aside from Eve thanks to his dash jump X attack which involves him firing his Destroyer toward the ground in midair to propel him higher as well as blasting anything below him.)

Still. A battle between Chung and Eleos would probably be a battle of patience, speed, and accuracy. As both could probably sit in hiding for prolonged periods of time, waiting for the other to make a move. Though Eleos would have mostly planned out a battle by studying Chung's abilities before hand. As such would have probably set up traps and such for Chung. Meaning Chung would have a slight disadvantage. I also imagine that the end of the battle (well near the end) would involve a straight up firefight between the two with their handguns.

Comment

Well I'm online. Say, what level did you guys achieve?

Comment

@Wonder

Currently my Chung is like lvl 23, and is now a Shooting Guardian class :P

Comment

Honestly you would get everything if you kept yourself informed. Early-mid-late game all is the same thing.

I got to Lv. 14
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Because slick hair is the hairstyle of GODS!!!

It is an interesting question though. Maybe it's to show that the person is sophisticated, yet deadly as all hell.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

When would you people like the OOC thread to be completed and ready for launch?

Comment

Working...
                                X