Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Goodmo.. Good afternoon, everyone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hello everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
        I've written up a long summary of sorts for the OOC Board S2. Please read through it and note anything that needs to be changed or added.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing
        Um, I believe I don't have access.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Major, I can't see it, but for the sake of Kanako, remember to put 'please make posts lengthy as possible unless unavoidable,' and most internall importantly, please warn others that this rp may go fast and to remind the participants not to go too fast if they can help it.

Oh, and major, can you give me some more info on just what Horizon is. I might need the info if you can give it. Thanks in advance.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

For the sake of sanity I think it best to just say for the posting rate, be considerate of those in different time zones.
              I should put that in EG...

Comment

@S121

Hey.

I'm actually beginning to enjoy the Shooting Guardian class for Chung even more now.

Comment

@SUSTIC

Why's that?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                    Major, I can't see it, but for the sake of Kanako, remember to put 'please make posts lengthy as possible unless unavoidable,' and most internall importantly, please warn others that this rp may go fast and to remind the participants not to go too fast if they can help it.

Oh, and major, can you give me some more info on just what Horizon is. I might need the info if you can give it. Thanks in advance.
                    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing --- Fixed Link.

Horizon... Horizon was basically EA when they had a lot of money. It's a company that tried to do more with videogames, so much to the point where they developed new technology for it. They found a way to bring characters to life, in a sense, but things backfired. The characters didn't take too kindly to being controlled. Horizon, stressed out, decided to crush this by increasing the signals meant to keep the current next-gen consoles in check, and the characters too. The signals were sent from a high-end relay tower, but it fried and created a freak accident. Data was sent into the atmosphere, characters appeared, yada yada yada.
                    Last edited by Major Mario; 11-24-2013, 05:28 PM.

Comment

@S121

Well the Shooting Guardian just feels right to use. His new combos allow him to fire the Silver Shooters (revolvers that use mana instead of ammo, and can pierce through one target) quickly. Either by dashing behind with a few shots of the Destroyer followed by a few shots from the Silver Shooters, or by smashing an opponent with the Destroyer then firing a few shots from the Silver Shooters. Either way even if you can't fire a the Silver Shooters right away (which is changed upon advancing to the Deadly Chaser, or with the Double Shot, and Headshot actives) you can still deal decent damage at a decent range. Definitely giving Chung more range than before, as well as making him a decent ranger.

His Silver Shooters shots only pierce through one target (except for Headshot which can pierce through 2-3 at max skill level I think.) Which is still useful for crowds even though you can only fire through 1 target. Also normally his Silver Shooters have pretty sub-par range. Though with the Remodel Rifle passive skill it increase the range, and critical hit damage of his Silver Shooters quite a bit. At max skill level I think the Silver Shooters would be able to fire completely across the screen. Making him a true sniper.

The Remodel Magazine passive however only effects the Destroyer by increasing the amount of ammo Chung can have for his Destroyer to a total of 12 and gives him a chance to reload 1 extra cannonball whenever he reloads.

So you can either go for making Chung a better sniper with more range, or a fighter that can fire his Destroyer more. Since the Silver Shooters use mana instead of ammo I would rather go for Remodel Rifle for the extra range, and chance for extra damage.

The Deadly Chaser class advancement of the Shooting Guardian is even better as it allows Chung to fire the Silver Shooters with a single button. Allowing him to easily be a even faster sniper, and with skills like Heavy Railgun which can pierce through multiple targets, Shooting Star which is a massive barrage of homing missiles to strike multiple targets, and his Silver Shooters default piercing capability makes him a great crowd control. I can see him being useful in parties to provide high and quick damage at a distance. However the only downside is some dungeons have parts where the room curves and stuff. Which since most projectiles (like Silver Shooter shots) can't fire around curves for some reason he will be less effective in such dungeons. Though only SLIGHTLY.

I can see Eleos having a sort of rival/enemy in Chung in the sequel since he will be becoming a Deadly Chaser class.

Comment

@ Major

I fixed the little something about ACO in the summary. Just to make them into the true anti and how I want characters to see them. >3>;

...though I think my edit sounds outta place with the way you write so...assimilate it if you can ^^;;;

(Kinda my bad cause I shoulda said that what I told ya was more the slight twist I had in mind...
                        ...Though at this point I think I ruined that so why do I bother covering it up?)

...who saw the original summary about ACO before I fixed it?
                        Last edited by Cucoo5; 11-24-2013, 05:37 PM.

Comment

@SUSTIC

I didn't think pistols could be used as sniper rifles, but then again, the same could be said for John's pistol.

How big are the pistols? How much magic ammo can they hold? Do they need to be reloaded?

It's all just because I'm curious about the pistols.

@Major

Just a quick heads up, it's been two years, not seven. (Paragraph 3, Line 1)
                          sigpic

Comment

It would be interesting to see Chung and Eleos face off in a duel with their hand guns...

Oh and I'ma steal this song for Eleos's theme

Comment

@S121

What I mean by him being a sniper, and being a rival for Eleos is because even if Chung's Silver Shooters are handguns. They still serve the role of sniper rifles in the game as they have good range (better then most with or without the Remodel Rifle passive.) They are the closest thing to a sniper rifle in Elsword. What I meant as for a rival of sorts for Eleos is that Chung's Deadly Chaser class is incredibly accurate with the Silver Shooters. Capable of firing a barrage of rockets from his Destroyer, freezing them in place, tossing his Destroyer into the air, then shooting every single rocket to make them explode all in the time it takes for the Destroyer to fall down is a pretty skilled sharpshooter. Definitely able to take on Eleos in a duel.

Also the size of them are I think the size of your standard magnum type revolver. I THINK. I'm not too familiar with guns.

Here is a picture of them thoughSorry it's small)

They also don't need to reload I believe since they are enchanted revolvers (and they don't use ammo in the game, instead they use MP.) The clip size I believe would probably be about 6 rounds if they weren't enchanted. They can also apparantly be charged with more magic to perform even more powerful blasts (though you can't do it yourself, but judging by the Sharpshooter Syndrome skill of the Deadly Chaser one can use their own magic to amplify the power of one.)

Sharpshooter Syndrome:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=bfWgL7lRZ6w
                              It's described as:
                              "Chung fires the Silver Shooter towards the sky to create a windblast that pulls enemies in and release a silver aura that affects all party members in the radius by temporarily increasing the accuracy and critical hit rate of all party members including yourself."

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                @SUSTIC
                                @Major
                                Just a quick heads up, it's been two years, not seven. (Paragraph 3, Line 1)
                                From OOC OP -
                                1. The year was 2031. - War between the USA and Chine ends.
                                2. Four years later (2035) - Horizon is formed and begins tinkering with the Atlas Project.
                                3. 2039 - Horizon Incident brings characters into the world.
                                4. 2042 - Events of First RP transpire.
                                5. A few months later... Season II, basically 2042 in December.

And it's three years. Thanks for telling me this so I could go back and edit properly.

Comment

Working...
                                X