X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well then, goodnight humans, I shall go to dream with foxes
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Mega. She just did.

Well, with Kristia out of the blue, we'll have to postpone the Subterranean Characterism until later. 'till then, HAWAII 5-O!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
        Nighty night.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

If anyone's wondering what the MAG that Hank is fighting looks like, here's a link to an image, since the actual image itself seems to go wonky when I put it in the post.

http://madnesscombat.wikia.com/wiki/Mag_Agent:_V5

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
            And I shall go dream with the SCPs. But before I go... This is what happens when you have that ONE PERSON in your team, described in touhou art.
            Attached Files

Comment

You know what these agents remind me of? Think Think. That game was gory as fuck, and the characters looked similar too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Well, there is a game of Madness, though it's not canon.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/592473

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Remember, Isaac gave Nitori a two way communicator, so she'll be able to contact Isaac and Zero.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

I dont think she can use it properly when she's going to busy dodging bullets.

Also Mega, I type super fast and update quickly when I'm focused like this, even if I'm on a phone. So you better update fast too.
                    {Wriggle has mad fingers :3}
                    Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-01-2013, 02:08 AM.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

Hello people.

Comment

You're just in time, the action just started.
                        sigpic

Comment

WHAT!?!?

Comment

Dante just shot at Nitori.

Nitori is running to a less populated area.
                            sigpic

Comment

And the Auditor is pissed that his reading time is ruined.

Comment

Let's stop and discuss Kappa's potentials.
                                Kappas that hail fron the middle portion of the mountain live along the stream of water that trickle down from Suwa lake to Misty lake. Kappa naturally has "manipulation of water" power since birth, but the extent of this power is determined by how many liquid water molecules you have around you.

Nitori is currently at the center of Honolulu, so she can't do much except to guard herself. But what haopens when she has access to the entire Pacific Ocean behind her?
                                {Prepare your anus, Dante, Nitori's water futa is going deep.}
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X