Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@ wriggle
    Just did. We're staying and talking to kanako

Comment

There is proof that mortals can beat a god, or atleast turn the table on their side lol
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, Gods can't be taken down physically. So what do you do? You do mental battles.
        Gods only exist because people believe in them. Those Gods that are feared and are not worshipped, well they aren't Gods anymore.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Different worlds have different rules. In the Madness world, it isn't like that. Higher Powers created everything, and people don't know that. They simply watch from above, and influence things in their own way.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

^As if playing a Chess Game.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

OhGodNo!!!

Originally posted by S121
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

Quick! We need more guns!

sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Would these do?

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

@Wonder
                    Who is Shikieiki talking to?
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Guess I didnt quite mention that. I wuz talkin to kanako. Jus edited my post.

Comment

Kanako most likely.

Oh, thus begins Touhou 11.5 Subterranean Characterism!

Playable Character:
                        John - Master Chief
                        Shot type:
                        - Plasma Cannon: Forward-focused shot type that creates a splash damage.
                        - Laser Gun: Wide-range shot type. Focused mode turns the lasers into a single laser similar to Marisa's laser that grows in width as the power-ups are obtained.

Renamon
                        Shot type:
                        - Diamond Leaf: Weird shot-type that shoots leaf-shaped danmaku. The leaf splits into 5 shrapnel metals.
                        - Tao Orb: Same as Reimu's homing shot.

Shikieiki
                        Shot type:
                        - Judgment: Similar to Sakuya shot type A from DDC. Unfocused shoots a medium-range, medium-power danmaku, while focused sends a smite towards the closest enemy.
                        - Rod of Remorse: Unfocused stays the same, but focused sends a larger-range, stronger rod danmaku.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Do we REALLY need to fight six bosses to get Utsuho to join us? Oh wait, then we have to fight Utsuho. She's the Extra Stage Boss.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well you could always bomb your way through...
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

oh my.. that collage is both funny and creepy XD
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Once we get to Satori, I'll be typing out more of John's thoughts. She can read minds after all.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X