Clear All

Yes please-

Okay, choose your shot types everyone.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Kanako most likely.

Oh, thus begins Touhou 11.5 Subterranean Characterism!

Playable Character:
      John - Master Chief
      Shot type:
      - Plasma Cannon: Forward-focused shot type that creates a splash damage.
      - Laser Gun: Wide-range shot type. Focused mode turns the lasers into a single laser similar to Marisa's laser that grows in width as the power-ups are obtained.

Renamon
      Shot type:
      - Diamond Leaf: Weird shot-type that shoots leaf-shaped danmaku. The leaf splits into 5 shrapnel metals.
      - Tao Orb: Same as Reimu's homing shot.

Shikieiki
      Shot type:
      - Judgment: Similar to Sakuya shot type A from DDC. Unfocused shoots a medium-range, medium-power danmaku, while focused sends a smite towards the closest enemy.
      - Rod of Remorse: Unfocused stays the same, but focused sends a larger-range, stronger rod danmaku.
      Guys, I have a confesion to make... I 'm gay. CHCYGHGCYJTCYJCJTCFDXJHKGVJRXREGVDX

Not really. But I have NEVER actually played a touhou game in my life. I tried. I failed. So I have no idea wut styles of danmaku you are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
        Yes please-

Okay, choose your shot types everyone.
        Wait, you were kidding about shot types, right?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

it depends.. what do you think she means? -evil smile-
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hhhheheheheheheheheheehehehehehehehehehehe.

Wonder, here.
            Laser Gun:

(except you have to imagine all the lasers in center.)

Tao Orb:

Also, Hina will be joining the Hawaii act pretty damn soon: dressed like this:
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

And I'm not joking about shot types.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Okay.

His only would be his rifle and his pistol. They use 9.5x40mm (Semi-Armor Piercing,High Explosive) ammo. It does more damage than danmaku, but it's focused.

The bombs would be his armor lock. It causes a shock wave that clears the area.

How would John fly? How would we even pull this off? Is it like the fighting games?
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Komachi! Carry him!

Comment

HE'S OVER !,000 POUNDS!!! Don't you dare make fun of his weight.

He's not fat, he just has really dense bones!
                    sigpic

Comment

It's all in the suit. Maybe you should seek the Kappa's help to modify your suit!

In other cases, John and Rena can run, Shiki will give support fire.
                      (The run through the Subterranean Animism storyline is going to be highly comical. Let's do this!)
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

John becomes IRONMAN!!!

avengers_halo.jpgmaster_chief__iron_man_custom_by_grandbigbird-d515wln.jpgMaster_chief__ironmanavengersheroes6.jpgmaster_chief__ironmanfan_art_2_0_by_rs2studios-d5tf4q3.jpg
                        sigpic

Comment

I like the hulk. It looks like he wore the biggest damn suit at the wrong time.

Comment

What if Nitori becomes an Iron Man?

sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Ha! Imagine how much he could lift in that suit. He could probably arm wrestle an Oni!
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm back people! Has Nitori got separated yet.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X