X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mima View Post
    I want either the second or third one. Chen trying to build a village would end up quite funny, while Team 9 could also work.
    OH SHOOT I GOT IT
    How about Team 9 discovers what "Minecraft" is, and they pretend to play that in Gensokyo?

Builders:
    Cirno
    Mystia
    Wriggle
    Rumia
    Chen
    Okuu

The village they make will be called "Cirnoville"... get it?
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Circle-heads in MY Minecraft!?!?!?!?!?
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Is that rotten flesh good enough for me to eat?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

Poor Steve, now Creepers and Skeletons are the least of his worries.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

oh my XD they will make a hell of game
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You better get your Diamond armor, because this is really going to suck for Steve.

My only solution is if he becomes a stronger version of himself, maybe by listening to this song.

"Super Steve"
              sigpic

Comment

Decided. This is going to be Chen's adventure:

Chen's village blows over with a recent storm. Distressed but determined, Chen goes to Eientei to get help... Only to be interrupted by Kaguya playing an outside-world game called Minecraft...?

Chen wishes that building a village in real life is as easy as it is in Minecraft as she pulls pranks with the usual Team 9 members: Cirno, Rumia, Wriggle, Mystia, and Reiuji "Okuu" Utsuho. As Chen wishes, a mysterious smite blasts them into unconsciousness...

When Chen and the others wake up, they spawn in a freshly generated Minecraft world. There, they figure out how to go back to their own world through mischiefs and adventures that will make you go "HNNNNNNGGGG CHEEEEEEEENNNNN"

Another issue.
                I don't know if I should include this in our RP or make it an entire new fanfic to pass time. What's you guys' idea?
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

hm.. we got like 3 arcs in the RP and idk how many people will follow you on the fanfiction since it can be made only by you
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                    Decided. This is going to be Chen's adventure:

Chen's village blows over with a recent storm. Distressed but determined, Chen goes to Eientei to get help... Only to be interrupted by Kaguya playing an outside-world game called Minecraft...?

Chen wishes that building a village in real life is as easy as it is in Minecraft as she pulls pranks with the usual Team 9 members: Cirno, Rumia, Wriggle, Mystia, and Reiuji "Okuu" Utsuho. As Chen wishes, a mysterious smite blasts them into unconsciousness...

When Chen and the others wake up, they spawn in a freshly generated Minecraft world. There, they figure out how to go back to their own world through mischiefs and adventures that will make you go "HNNNNNNGGGG CHEEEEEEEENNNNN"

Another issue.
                    I don't know if I should include this in our RP or make it an entire new fanfic to pass time. What's you guys' idea?
                    Them in the minecraft world would make a good fanfic. Though I would like to see them build a town.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Speaking of which, do you know what would be hilarious? Steve in the RP. "What the f*** is wrong with your head?" Do you know what wouldn't be funny? Herobrine in the RP. "What the f*** is wrong with your- AAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Comment

Steve wouldn't stand a chance in this RP... R.I.P. Steve.
                        sigpic

Comment

This RP too ballers.

And I agree... Too many stuff going on in RP to add Chen's into the RP.

I think I'll make another thread in either RP or spambox. See how it goes from there. I'm also going to have screenshots of what's going on as minecraft pics. Change my skin as Chen and all that.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry. He can respawn. But oh god, if he were in creative mode...

Steve: "behold thy block master, for if not i will smite thee with a random diamond materialized from thin air, roundy!"

Comment

Not unless they get Yukari to teleport him into the void.

If he was in survival, he would have fast regeneration though.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey mima, would the higher up be considered a god?

Comment

Working...
                                X