Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not only that but Clown Man is an electric type robot master. He can shock people with his hands, and encase himself in a ball of electricity.

Comment

@NeoFox
      Everything is a fetish to someone...
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
        EDIT:
        There's Clown Man from Mega Man 8. One of his attacks involve groping MegaMan. Pedo Clown Man is more like it.
        I think that might just be Tricky in disguise.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
          Tricky enjoys groping people?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
            @Mima
            Tricky enjoys groping people?
            Oh god. He's a fire as of now. A fiery grope...

Comment

In one of the non-canon animations Krinkels (the guy who made Madness) made, Tricky seemed quite....perverted.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

If Tricky groped- OK I'll stop.

I shouldn't bend whatever happened between Lt. Trelawney and Master Xehanort, but I basically turned Lt. Trelawney into a bystander by making him hide in a corner until the whole invasion was over. Comical scenario ALL THE WAY!
                Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-05-2013, 08:06 PM.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

(Sorry for double posting)

Here are some ideas for how to envelope Chen scenario.
                  - Strange men visit Mayohiga, reasons are unknown
                  - A storm blows Mayohiga up, Chen rebuilds the village in minecraft sort of way.
                  - Chen teams up with Team 9 for some awesome pranks
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

those ideas sound fine, it will be quite funny with the team 9, but since the nekomata have had low self esteem because of her own power, the strange men idea sounds interesting too

The choices..
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

John would need to ask Yukari to gap him home, to pick up his armor stand. Shinki could tell the group that Yukari is not responding and they have to go over there.

Besides, it would give Kristia's avatar picture some context.
                      sigpic

Comment

hm.. I feel like Ran and Rena would understand eachother since they are from the same species, well kind of.
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yep, it would be interesting to see them team up, even if it's only temporary.

Anyway, off topic. This is what you would probably get if you fused John with Isaac.

MJOLNIR_Venator.jpg
                          sigpic

Comment

Note that all 3 ideas are to be comical, to balance the seriousness in Hawaii.

Also, the hooded figure is actually Reimu, trying to solve an incident about a ground cracking open. It was because of Yuugi vs John.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Note that all 3 ideas are to be comical, to balance the seriousness in Hawaii.

Ok.

Also, the hooded figure is actually Reimu, trying to solve an incident about a ground cracking open. It was because of Yuugi vs John.

I know. It was in an earlier post.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                (Sorry for double posting)

Here are some ideas for how to envelope Chen scenario.
                                - Strange men visit Mayohiga, reasons are unknown
                                - A storm blows Mayohiga up, Chen rebuilds the village in minecraft sort of way.
                                - Chen teams up with Team 9 for some awesome pranks
                                I want either the second or third one. Chen trying to build a village would end up quite funny, while Team 9 could also work.

Comment

Working...
                                X