X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. Yes they are.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Then tell otori that you recently fought a god as otori stated. You might as well tell him how shiki's doing.

Comment

I just did.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Ah. Well, time to begin hell, I think. Soon enough anyways.

Comment

@Wriggle
            I thought Parsee said that the figure was headed towards the ancient city.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
              @Wriggle
              I thought Parsee said that the figure was headed towards the ancient city.
              If you look at older posts, the figure went to the city, met Yuugi, and then went back up.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                Ok.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Just edited in otori's side.

Comment

I shall go to sleep now. Otori will simply have to wait for the Danger Zone until tomorrow.

Comment

And the time shall stop flowing in nevada. I love it when everyone in a scene leave, leaving the scene to freeze in time.

Comment

Well guys, I'm out. Dont do nuthin major (or stupid...).

Comment

Cya laters!
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight wonder

Looks like the jealousy guard has a soft side too
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                              Nighty night.
                              sigpic

Comment

well then, goodnight
                                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X