X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why yes. I take it you watch bleach? Cuz

I FUKIN LOVE BLEACH ITS MY FAVORITE SHOW EVUR!!!

Comment

@Wonder

I read ^^
      I have a friend who looked like Szayelapporo when we were in High School ^^;

I kinda look like Starrk too... Or so people say.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Correct Kristia! Dr. Weil would probably make a good final villain after Gate is defeated. After all he was the one who is responsible for the Elf Wars (a war that caused the loss of hundreds of human and Reploid lives) and the events of the entire Mega Man Zero series practically. (Also one of the only villains to actually succeed in taking down the worlds government TWICE. Once with the Elf Wars and second with the Ragnarok Event.) He also even terrorized the world well into the ZX series which takes place a good 200 years after the end of the Zero series in the form of Model W

Comment

I look like... I look like... I dunno. I don't think I look like anyone.

Well actually like Ulquiorra, who is my favorite person in the series. Just cut his hair short and add a tan.

[EDIT]: So are you in charge of Base 1?

Comment

a quick twist in the story wriggle? didnŽt expect that lol
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well I'm off, night everyone.

Comment

I'm moving my post. I think it got lost in the storm of posts.

@NeoFox
                Nighty night.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Alright, I forgot to post the summary of the next two Arcs, so here they are.

Part II: The Devourer Act

After the fierce battle with the Neo-Yakuza, the Characters involved in the battle decides to take a chill break in Gensokyo... only to find that all worlds of video game has been targeted by a mysterious extraterrestrial army measuring in billions.

Part III: The Apocalyptic Act

The world has been left broken into pieces, with everyone desperate to forage and survive from whatever's left. The Characters are no exception, down in the rough, in the same situation as the humans, and the only way they can secure themselves into now apocalyptic world is to be the fittest.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I feel that the alien army arc is like the game Resistance lol

and the broken worldŽs arc is like starfox adventures XD
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

^Alien Army Arc was something that I had in my mind for a long time, and the Broken World Arc is something I was inspired off of Rage.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

ok, IŽll follow it

Spoiler:

Comment

If you have any objections or questions, let me know. I'll try to answer/accommodate as much as possible.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

How badly damaged will the earth be? It won't be permanently ruined, will it?
                            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                            sigpic

Comment

what species would be the army?

Spoiler:

Comment

The Covenant.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X