Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Auditor would win even if he gets the bullet.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gate could always make his own game for them to play... Gate would have to be the referee for it though...

Comment

Even better idea. All of the RP characters playing Dodgeball. Good guys VS bad guys.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Russian Roulette: Volgin would be the one shooting. with his voltage bullets!

Comment

@Wonder
            His name is not Riku, but Riku Replica. A replica of Riku.
            The organization itself have a pretty good ties to Neo-Yakuza. Remember that yhey are one of the reasons why Neo-Yakuza even exists.
            Last edited by Katrix; 06-12-2013, 08:49 PM.
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Ah. that liar... then again, he did only play the first one.

Speakin of which, I talked my bro into joining whether or not he really knew anything about touhou. We'll just have to wait and see if he joins.

Comment

Don't judge him, you can't tell them apart by appearance. The only hint I gave to him being a replica is that he was not willing to give his name (he is very sensetive about being a replica).
                Born in the light.
                Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                Keep Fighting.
                –Don't Forget.
                Always, somewhere,
                you are not alone.

Comment

im back, and looks like it got interesting with the base 2 plot
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh? You're joining the australia arc? Interesting... as whom? or u wan to surprise?

Comment

um.. im not joining the arc, sorry ^^; I already got 3 characters to control and it is fine with me
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

So wuts the idea?

Comment

That happens everywhere i go nowdays. Another effect of me visiting a arc is that it slows down a bit after i leave. I'm still in the base 2 arc tough.
                          Born in the light.
                          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                          Keep Fighting.
                          –Don't Forget.
                          Always, somewhere,
                          you are not alone.

Comment

i have no ideas for the base 2, I only said that for what you guys have done, it has been interesting

Spoiler:

Comment

I just went back, and I noticed that I mixed up "it got interesting" with "I got an interesting." Weird, huh?

Comment

Waitin on S121 to answer to "What nao?" and for NeoFox to respond to "If you keep up your hard work you get to see the secret docs."

Comment

Working...
                                X