X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wriggle
    Where is John? I'm just wondering, so then I can put the location on my next post.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally Jester was a split personality of the villain Arkham, but after his death (And resurrection) Jester had become the dominate personality. Now he is roaming the world annoying random people with his "games." Oh and he is near immortal (him being a demon pretty much.)
      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Is it me or would Jester make for a fun boss in a classic turn based RPG based on this RP?

Comment

Well, I'm out. Now here is a quote from Aziz Ansari.

Aziz: "By the way, son, the racial slur for chinese people is ching chong bing bong. Don't ever say it, but that's what it is. Don't touch that macaroni."

Comment

YUYUKO WON A NEW GOLD STATUE OF HERSELF (well of herself in her current outfit which is a swimsuit.) Yuyuko can have Dante carry it. It would look nice in her garden (though a bit out of place.)

Also Night, I'm off too.
            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I'm ba~ck! Im ready for:

I lost track. Sorry guys, I'm too lazy to make the morning list. The whole shiki deal badly threw me off, but I'm gonna gap there without yukari's consent. I might as well. If we follow THAT line, then here's how things should go.

Shiki goes to nevada.

Komachi goes for a swin.

So does Yuyuko.

Otori begins part three of desert training.

Snake goes for a tour in Lisborn.

Volgin repairs the Shagohod and begins making... Something new...

Ocelot continues investigation.

Heres to a good day!

Comment

Okay first of all I'm back but can't post fast because my boss wants me to actually start making something for the game we're making X}

@Pringles
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone.
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh, you make games, too?! Can you make a special seat for me to preorder? Jk I know that it would be out of your power, but can you at least give your best pals a sneak peak?

Comment

@Wonder
                      lawlz I can't do preorders, you would have to speak with the publishers and stuff. Our new game is far from finished, but we have a basic concept down ^^;
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Ah. Why, I am making a game myself as well. Albeit, not officially. But I do have an idea for an entire freakin series.

Comment

Guys, note that I am introducing huey. so remember: Guy in a wheel chair. Need a pic reference?

Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-17-2013, 12:17 PM.

Comment

@Wonder
                            Funny thing is, I actually played Peace Walker.

Anyway, I edited my post. It has Isaac in it now.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hold up, lunch. I'll post a video soon.

Comment

I'm ba~ack!

Comment

Working...
                                X