Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm back. My internet went out for a moment.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Did anyone else's internet just become extremely slow for the forums?

Oh well. I've been listening to this song over and over again. I love it!

Skillet is my fav band. I can't wait till the 25th!

Comment

Hey! I've heard that song!

My favorite songs from them would probably be "Monster" and "Hero".
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Back from the dentist guys.

Also what to post... better have Dante reply to Yuyuko.
          Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Should probably explain Yukari's handicaps first...

1. Yukari isn't going to use any spell cards higher than Normal-level.
            2. Yukari has set herself so she is very susceptible to physical attacks. I mean, she is wearing swimsuits.

blonde-hair-blue-eyes-touhou-yakumo-yukari_723c3.jpg

3. John only has to hit her once. ONCE.

I'm going to post similar thing on the IC.
            Happy dueling!
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

You know what would be entertaining. Have Yukari gap the Jester there and have him mess with John as part of his test or whatever.

I mean literally Jester can teleport near instantly and will be taunting John constantly.

That or he can just interrupt them if you want him to.
              Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Manipulation of Boundary allows the boundary around the resort to be protected from malicious powers.

1919.jpg
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Lol.

Well Jester wasn't really being malicious just now was he? He was just playing a little game with Yuyuko and unexpectedly Dante the only way he knows how.

I want Jester to toy with John even more now.

Also Jester could technically be considered heavy neutral working only to his own accord.

Comment

{In all due times, young one. In aaaaall duuuueee tiiiimes.}
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                      I edited my post. It now has Isaac in it.
                      sigpic

Comment

I wonder what would happen if X were to stumble into the Engi-con...

Comment

@NeoFox
                          Well, Isaac is going to go back to the booth soon. I'll have it that Isaac assumes that the person walking in is X. He'll probably tell X about Zero's condition, then they could come up with a plan to get Zero a new body.
                          sigpic

Comment

With all these engineers, i'd be ashamed if I didn't introduce my own. With that, I bring you Voltar!

256px-Voltar_Alpha.jpg

This guy's a genius in every sense of the word. His body was destroyed in an accident, so he built his own to replace it. He excels in building either offensive or healing tech, and speaks in a very heavy german accent. I think he would be at the con, wouldn't you?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Thinking about it Alia should be at the con too (though she has work.) I can imagine her at her desk highly disappointed she didn't even get to go.

Comment

Jester's theme

Comment

Working...
                                X