Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just edited in to accompny your post, Katrix.

Comment

sadly ill be off today because of irritating people coming, cya later
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Later.

@Katrix

I read your earlier post.

Here's your pic.

Cirno x Demyx (Kingdom Hearts 2)

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Hmm... A crossover king, eh? Let's see if you can find...

Touhou x digimon

MGS x Touhou

MGS x CoD

Modern Warfare x Touhou

Comment

Good job S121
            Born in the light.
            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
            Keep Fighting.
            –Don't Forget.
            Always, somewhere,
            someone is fighting for you.
            –As long as you remember her,
            you are not alone.

Comment

Yeah I can't post a lot today because I'll be busy from all over the place.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Touhou x Digimon

MGS x Touhou

MGS x CoD (Click the pic.)

Solid Snake x CoD.jpg

Modern Warfare x Touhou
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

You guys give out such an EASY topics. Trip on this.

Touhou x Binding of Isaac
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..................................................

Comment

@Wriggle
                      Touhou x Binding of Isaac

Rumia x Isaac fusion

Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 07:02 PM.
                      sigpic

Comment

{Uh, you just broke Gio. But look on the bright side: I'll go in his place!}

Comment

Now that everyone's here, here's the weapons I think John should use in the future.

.950 JDJ

This is a gun I wanted John to get in the future.

This is THE ULTIMATE armor piercing weapon!!!

The gun is not that much different from a 20 mm rifle, other than the fact that it has a higher amount of force behind the bullet and a fatter round, making it more damaging to what it hits.

I was thinking that it could be a militarized version of the gun, or even custom made. Maybe something like a larger Barret sniper. The Barret .950 JDJ.

John would be able to handle it, due to his weight and strength, and god help you if he melees you with it.

Punt Gun

A guy can dream, can't he?

The punt gun uses 2-gauge shells and is F*CKING HUGE!!!

John would be okay for the most part, but he would definitely be affected by the recoil.

XM25

These are the types of ammunition it uses.

It is basically a smart grenade launcher. John would carry High-Explosive and Armor Piercing 25 mm shells, maybe door-breaching.

AA-12

A shotgun to John's arsenal. John would use 12 Gauge and Frag-12 rounds.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey people. I'm back. Also Dante is in his room currently (Room 408.)
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

{Oh, good to know. He was planning on having Komachi meet up with Dante. After all, Komachi did [DATA EXPUNGED BY USER]}

IIIIII'MMMMMMMM BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! I have awakened from my shock. Btw, but'cha can't find a crossover of... KUNG FU FREAKIN PANDA!!!!! Storm goin on, so don't be surprised if I died midway.

{That's good, but did you have to take out the information I was giving to Mega?}

...yeth.

Comment

I need a break from looking up all these crossovers, maybe later, if I'm not burned out.

Anyways, I found The Binding of Isaac. It's on the previous page.
                                Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 07:51 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X