Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Pringles dropped dead too. Welp, time to play the Team Fortress 2's.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

Respect thy elders. Listen to Yuyuko! Come to think about it, who's the oldest youkai other than Yukari?

Comment

I think that might be Tewi.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Tewi? Shocker. Next I suppose comes Udonge or some other lunarian? But they aren't youkai.

Comment

Oops. Didn't realize that Mima was at the other room... or is it? Can someone post a list here? I'm lost.

Comment

Udonge is actually about 20 years old, believe it or not. Lunarians wouldn't really count. Also, Mima is outside Room 509.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

Who's in that room?

Comment

X and Axl are

Comment

Ah. Then I shall keep my newly edited post.

Comment

Tewi is approx. 3000 years old. If she is the White Hare of Inaba according to the legends, 1 million years.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

So is she a youkai? I always thought she was lunarian. I mean, so is udonge. Tewi looks just like her. Either way, I thought that the next oldest would be Yuyuko, considering she is a ghost. Not to mention she knew Yukari when she was alive, so that could be pretty old.

Comment

Tewi is an earth rabbit. Udonge is a moon rabbit. Two completely different species

Comment

Ah. Well then... Who is the youngest (Not including humans)

Comment

No idea. In terms of Youkai, proabably Reisen. In human terms, probably Akyuu.

Comment

So what should Dante do now... maybe head out for some breakfast or something.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X