Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, well. We can hold our own story!

Comment

Yeah... Not going to be as active for 3 hours. I still would be posting, but not as fast.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... Hard to tell if komachi is a tsundere or something else.

Comment

Time stopped again. No sugar coating this time, guys. Time. F***. Stopped. Is there anyone waiting on someone?

Comment

im actually waiting for any response with any of the people in Yukari´s resort ^^;
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, i'm thinking on which character I shall continue next, also, the Auditor is waiting on a response.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

See that? Pay no mind and time shall stop. Heed the brakes and the clock ticks again. I'm gonna do that whenever time stops, like "and so time halts." I'll be a f***in hero. Anyways, so we should be up and running again in a half hour since wriggle will be available by then.

Comment

Woooooooow, John is like that one person watching you while you play battle knights in your backyard going "Daheck are you guys doing?"

Comment

Yep.

Someone's gotta be the adult with those two.
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

OK, just posting to let you know that I'll be active again in... 40 minutes. The church that I go to have a summer camp and I'm volunteering, sooooo yeah
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I am getting off, cya.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hey, welcome back wriggle. Ya all done? No more jobs? Taken care of all potty breaks? Goo. Remember, Yuyuko just said straight out, no holding back, that she was in love. Remember, think anti-social friend telling you he went to the club.

Comment

Ugh, Yuyuko why.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

I just realized how well these lyrics fit John.

They're not perfect, but still. They're almost a perfect match.

Last edited by S121; 06-21-2013, 01:06 AM.
                              Originally posted by S121
                              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                              sigpic

Comment

{What? I didn't do anything wrong...}

Comment

Working...
                                X