Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know a weapon that Komachi will love from Devil May Cry 3.
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

There she is. Ex-Rumia, here to f**k John up, one way or another.

In another note, jet ski! Grab your Komachi, pick up your Yuyuko, and recall your Reploids. We're going jet skiing!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Bass should bump into Murasa. After all I plan on Bass being a fan of Murasa.

Also if you want Wriggle I could have Bass scare Murasa's manager off if Murasa gets caught by him.

Comment

I can imagine murasa just pushing bass so hard that he falls.

"What the hell was that for?"

"D-d-d-d-d-d-DROP DA BASS!!!"

Comment

Here's some EX-Rumia music.

(This one sounds more like Sakuya's theme. ----VVV)
            Last edited by S121; 06-20-2013, 08:21 PM.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Murasa goes fishing... she drops the bass. HA!

@Neo
              Bass is at Engi-con... I'll have Murasa stroll around the EXPO.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Bass left the engi-con. He's walking around as well.

Also Bass has the personality of a rebellious 16 year old.

Comment

I just imagined something. AuditorXRumia. Good god, I have a horrible mind.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Personality of a rebellious teenager.

Loyalty of a dog.

@ Mima
                    Yukari: Okay, time to seal you back up.

Auditor: *Slashes the ribbon* Oopsie. Looks like she's going to be in that form for quite a while now, isn't she?

Comment

EX-Rumia is a freaking boss that everybody must love. Auditor not excused.

Hmm, well then, editing my IC post to add Murasa.

[EDIT]...and done. Good time for Bass to walk in now.
                      Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 06-20-2013, 08:37 PM.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

I just edited in yuyuko's story. By the way, I capitalized those to add emphasis on how Youmu should react. Think about your anti-social friend saying "I just went clubbing tonight!!!

Comment

im back, the meeting got cancelled (phew..) so im back
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Mima has disturbed the dead... (Seriously, everyone just dropped dead.)

EDIT: I see why. One of our main story holders, Wriggle, have gone.
                            Last edited by wonderweiss; 06-20-2013, 09:19 PM.

Comment

I just imagined a zombie like "Nah.. let me sleep in my tomb.. its too early for brains.."
                              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
                                Mima has disturbed the dead... (Seriously, everyone just dropped dead.)
                                Well, I am a ghost.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X