• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, here's something.

sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

hm.. i donpt know what to post
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

You do?

Comment

yup, got no idea of what to post actually
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Check post #4007.

It's the funny version of John's training.

Here's the link. -------------------> CLICK ME!!!
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Hmm...

1. Do you own any other characters?

2. That was kinda directed at wriggle as a little joke seeing as how I posted the same thing in the ic because both yuyuko and I have no idea how Youmu knows.

Comment

Youmu have to keep up with Yuyuko's otherwise batshit insane requests (mostly food) and sometimes violent mood swings. Therefore, Youmu has learned to read people's expressions to see what's going on in their life.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Rumia's a fukin sadist. Ever since I was introduced to Ex-Rumia, she has done nothing but make me go "WTF!"

Comment

She's a heartless, curvacious mistress of darkness ^^
                    Oh I love the pic I intoduced her with in IC. Was the similar outfit I was looking for, too.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

I hope you're talking about Youki. Cuz if not, then I know jack- squat about this person.

Comment

Youki it is ^^

There's nothing canonical I think about Youki other than him being Youmu's grandpa, so you can make your stuff up. The outcome is same regardless.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

hm.. a spartan who have seen countless battles, dostroyed bases and killed thousands.. playing with play-Do clay... oh wow XD

Spoiler:

Comment

You know your childhood has been stolen when you never played with play-do. And if age is an excuse, then let me tell you, the last time I played with play-do was 14 years ago, and I remember damn well that I played with play-do. I even remember LICKING that shit!

{Uh, don't you think that's a little too much information?}

...possibly.

Comment

You know it!

John: So I made a grenade out of this... Does it explode?
                              Rumia: No, but it hurts when you throw it at ppl.
                              John: (throws at Rumia)
                              Rumia: I will. Cut. You. Organs. By. Organs.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ha!

Anyway, John's done playing with the Play-Doh.
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X