Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S121 View Post
    @Wonder
    I've got a theorey on how John is capable of using light and darkness so easily.

You see, in Halo 4 The Librarian accelerated John's evolution by putting extra genes into him. One of the many genes was the immunity to The Composer.

There's no telling what the other Genes do, but first they need to be unlocked.

Perhaps the power of darkness unlocked a set of genes within John.

There are more locked genes inside of John but they still need to be unlocked.

It's pretty much up to Wriggle and Katrix as to what the genes do.

Basically, John is evolving. He's probably not going to be human by the end of the RP.

Probably a Post-Human.
    Ah, the Librarian. My mom's actually making a cosplay of her. Her boyfriends's making a Didact. Don't really have a picutre of the Librarian, but I do have one of the Didact so far.
    523600_522215241158540_157433744_n (1).jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima
      Your mom makes cosplays...

ea;rligbpqnotuqh3goivherqpoitby (Flipping out over keyboard)
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Is John going to become public enemy number 1?
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
          Yeah, she does Mass Effect too.
          Mass-Effect-Cosplay-2.jpg

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

If he became one, Yukari will die defending you from vampires, ghosts, lunarians, gods, Buddhists, and Taoists, all at once.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

This is John!

Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

But remember, John isn't superman...yet...

Comment

@Wonder
                  The only problem with the video is that John would go under the train and derail it after getting caught under the wheels.
                  sigpic

Comment

What video?

Comment

@Wonder
                      This one. -----------> (Click Me)

@Mima
                      Did she make the costume and guns?
                      sigpic

Comment

It was a co-work thing between both my mom and her boyfriend.

Comment

@Mima
                          DAYUM!

Shepard and Didact looks movie worthy!
                          sigpic

Comment

@Wonder
                            This one. -----------> [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFw2aKZByao](Click Me)
                            Don't tell me what to do...

Neo, ya there?

Comment

Yea, I'm here. Just got distracted with videos...

Comment

@Mima
                                DAYUM!

Shepard and Didact looks movie worthy!
                                THing is, that Didact helmet was only a prototype. Once the entire costume's done, it'll be about 7 to 8 feet tall. He's giving the prototype helmet for a Child's Play charity auction.

Comment

Working...
                                X