X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the third world war and the rabbit invasion, nothing much
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      the third world war and the rabbit invasion, nothing much
      We held off the third world war using Scott Pilgrim, and the rabbit invasion was stopped thanks to Reisen. Thanks Reisen!
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

ok, for what S121 just posted, Masterchief is without his armor, so.. how is he going to look like?
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

In Halo: The Flood, referring to John in 2552, he is described as having "Short hair, with serious eyes, a firm mouth, and a strong jaw." He is described as being unnaturally pale, a consequence of spending most of his time in his armor.

Or, like this.

4pge5.jpg

John's age is affected by the same ambiguities as all beings who undergo extended voyages through space. By technical human Earth years, John is approximately 46 years old in 2557. However, during the 27 Earth years that he has spent fighting the Covenant, considerable time was spent in Slipspace. He also spent 4 years in cryo-chamber while stranded in space. The aging process is slowed in slipspace by deep sleep in cryo-chambers; in which cellular aging can be halted almost completely. Also, one could expect that individuals participating in slipspace travel might be subject to the timedilation associated with travel at relativistic speeds, so there could be more discrepancy involved there as well. (From Wiki)
          Attached Files
          Last edited by S121; 04-30-2013, 07:37 PM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

so we got a close to pale man with short hair, possibly 30-35, hm.. sounds good for me

Spoiler:

Comment

So Yuuka finishes her shower and bumps into John, Renamon comes to see what's wrong, I don't even know. O_O

Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 04-30-2013, 08:17 PM.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

lets say you meet john, then the fox

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Major Mario View Post
                  Fuck it. I'm out of the RP as a character. I'm just going to look on and observe, police, accept applications, and settle disputes two days after they happen.

@Neofox: Megaman X is [Accepted]. I hope to see a good personality and moral dilemmas. Now I wish I could read...
                  So, I take it that there will be no updates on the secret organization you were planning?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Guess not, yet I have an idea, remember that the videogame world and the human world had a fusion?

What about the Digital World? In the real world they see only numbers, but the Digital world exist inside the Internet.

Also we got the possible pact between villain character with evil humans making armies/teams to control the humans/characters

Spoiler:

Comment

OK, I'm about to fall asleep here so I'll go to bed now.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Nighty night.
                        sigpic

Comment

ok, goodnight

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight Katrix

I also have an idea for how the group can get ready. What if X can get John inside the military base that X was stationed at to get a few supplies. John could get some weapons or something, and X could probably get a few things of his own as well.

Comment

John: GUNNNNS!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

thats a good idea, i wonder if renamon can handle a firing weapon, I know she can use slashing/punding weapons tho

EDIT: I´ll be off for 30-60 minutes, got to buy medicines and groceries

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X