X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Mima

Oh crap. I think I know what the Auditor's going to do.

Can I say it?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

...I sense body switching....
      which would be hilarious....
      *John switches place with some small girl...*

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima

Oh crap. I think I know what the Auditor's going to do.

Can I say it?
        Try me.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@Mima

Ok, it's either that the Characters will temporarily become the things they are dressed as, or they will have to fight whatever they dress as.

Am I right, on the right track, or wrong?
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Slightly warm.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

@Mima

It's either that, or they're going to have to fight ghosts and goblins. (your usual stereotypical Halloween monsters.)
              sigpic

Comment

Nope. You'll just have to see.

Comment

@Mima

I'll be waiting.
                  sigpic

Comment

Sup guys.

Comment

@ Mima

So it's not body switching then.

Comment

@Wonder

Welcome back!
                        sigpic

Comment

Wait, what are we talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Cucoo5 View Post
                            @ Mima

So it's not body switching then.
                            The hell gave you that idea?

Also, Wonder, we're talking about a little Halloween party I have planned in the RP in the second season. Somewhere to start, really. Go back aand read from page 1547 if you want details.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                              The hell gave you that idea?

Also, Wonder, we're talking about a little Halloween party I have planned in the RP in the second season. Somewhere to start, really. Go back aand read from page 1547 if you want details.
                              Over active imagination combined with the fact that you had mentioned that it wasn't going to be a normal costume party so I quessed something that isn't normal.

Comment

Lol I can imagine Otori dressing up as Solid Snake. Naked Snake dresses up as Kaz and vice versa. The other soldiers of MSF would be wearing their uniforms.

Comment

Working...
                                X