Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember that Vergil DOES NOT LIKE USING GUNS. Vergil considers guns "unworthy" of a true warrior. A good idea for an upgrade for Vergil would be a new powerful sword, or upgrade to his Demonic Abilities (or even an upgrade to the Devil Trigger.)
    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I think John's personal "upgrade set" should revolve around his dormant DNA being unlocked and weapons he finds.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yes, to be exact, I might need you guys to do more research on your own character too. I will do some, of course, but I can't do this alone > 3<
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

I got quite good information about Renamon and Nera

the foxīs power comes from her animal instincts and the jackalīs core comes from the protection of her guardian/partner

Also, I just tested Yukari mwahaha
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
            Here's my post on John's DNA.

You see, in Halo 4 The Librarian accelerated John's evolution by putting extra genes into him. One of the many genes was the immunity to The Composer.

There's no telling what the other Genes do, but first they need to be unlocked.

Perhaps the power of darkness unlocked a set of genes within John.

There are more locked genes inside of John but they still need to be unlocked.

It's pretty much up to Wriggle and Katrix as to what the genes do.

Basically, John is evolving. He's probably not going to be human by the end of the RP.

Probably a Post-Human.

His weapon upgrades can be the list of weapons I posted a couple of weeks ago.

Tell me if you want me to find it.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

To adapt with the RP, Renamon and Nera can practice with Reimu, Sanae and Yuyuko with the spiritual part, Meiling, Flandre and Sakuya with the physical part and Yukari and Reisen with the emotional parts
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

From the wiki here is a bit more on Dante's powers.

He is able to channel his power into various physical objects, ranging from his guns to the air itself. Dante can also hold his breath indefinitely, or perhaps even breathe underwater, as he can remain submerged for extended periods of time without taking damage or needing to surface for air. Additionally, Dante possesses great resistance to heat, as shown in Devil May Cry 4 when he casually sat on the flaming tail of Berial and came out with little more than a burnt coat. In the opening cutscene of the original Devil May Cry, he demonstrates telekinetic abilities, catching Trish's motorcycle in mid-flight before shooting it with Ebony and Ivory.

Maybe Dante in the Devourer Arc can get more powerful telekinetic abilities?

Also maybe his Devil Trigger (along with Vergil's) will become stronger and more "mature" because the Devil Trigger is still in it's infancy through Devil May Cry 3 (Story wise it is the first game in the series) and in Devil May Cry (which follows after Devil May Cry 3.) Meaning their Devil Trigger's will have them resemble their father more. As well as having enhanced powers.
                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Kristia
                  John might also need to visit Ansem the Wise. (The note Aqua wrote.)
                  Last edited by S121; 06-27-2013, 01:11 AM.
                  sigpic

Comment

By the way wriggle, Im impressed that Yukari didnīt reacted to the fact that John was almost stabbed in the face

Spoiler:

Comment

Hm..upgrades...For Mima, I would think something that could increase her magical potential overall, maybe being able to phase through walls?

For Hank, probably something that increases his agility, along with increasing his skills with weapons.

For Koishi, probably something that increases her stealth abilities, maybe revolving around increasing her subconsious manipulating abilities.

Question: Do villians apply to the whole upgrade thing?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Damn, I think John's plan is going to make the Devourer Arc very short.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have a way to counter that. Ever heard of the biblical term Trinity?
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Um.. isnīt that from bayonetta Wriggle?

Spoiler:

Comment

I'm back.

I was thinking of upgrades for X. Of course his Ultimate Armor, and maybe even the ability to activate and control his limitless potential at will?

Also according to the Wiki. X seems to constantly change and evolve. In many instances he seems to draw on some unknown power within himself. Both Dr. Cain who examined X as well as Sigma who is obsessed with X and Zero's capabilities don't understand a large portion of how both Hunter's internal systems work. What is known is that these hidden abilities make X immune to the Maverick Virus and let him match any opponent.

This Unknown Power is part of his limitless potential, but the true question is WHAT exactly is this unknown power?

Comment

@Neo
                                Wb. I have a video in OOC post a few page back that might interest you.

@Kristia
                                Trinity: Godhead three in one: father, son, and the holy spirit. Mentioned in the bible verse... Hold on lemme look it up.

Matthew 28:17.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X