Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Which video?

Comment

OOC 5127. It's a video showing how close video game music sounds. A lot of Megaman and Touhou musics are in it so I thought you might be interested.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Found it, watched it.
        I already knew about the similarities that Elec Man's theme has to that one song, Crash Man/ Joker's theme (Batman NES) and the Mega Man 2 stage select theme with the Joker's Gameboy theme, and Infinity Mijinion and the Final Countdown.

The one that surprised me the most was the Lunatic Eyes and Cyber Maze Core theme similarities. THAT ONE CAUGHT ME OFF GUARD.

Comment

well then I gtg to sleep, Renamon offered John to train him with light powers

Goodnight
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
            Nighty night.

I edited my post. John is now also accepting Renamon's offer.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Aaaaah im tired im going to bread too.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                Nighty night.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Well I don't know what to do since everyone is going to bed so I'll go to.

Comment

Goodnight, everyone.
                    sigpic

Comment

Good day people
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Morning good! (Little sleep, feeling random!)

Comment

God... Sorry. I guess I'll finally tell you all the deal here. So as few know, I still live with my parents. Unfortunately, even though it's summer break, they expect me to go to sleep early. Two nights ago, my dad caught me up at four in the morning. When? A few seconds after I posted that my sister wasn't coming. She came and I got in trouble. The ipad is taken away every night. So that's why I'm inactive as of night. I may be able to sneak in the ds, but last night I ouldn't find it.

So yea. Can anyone think of an upgrade for shiki or komachi? I already have a big one for Otori. Snake... Not sure. Nor Volgin. Or yuyuko.

@ Neo
                            Yuyuko asked Axl where to go first. Could've done that.

Comment

Got one for Komachi. Since she's going to be with Dante, there's gotta be some kind of demonic scythe.

Comment

Morning people.

If you want a demon scythe then Nevan from Devil May Cry 3 would be a good choice. A electric guitar (literally) that can both generate electricity and summon demon bats to attack enemies as well as a having the ability to transform into a scythe.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X