Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alright, I watched a rage game walkthrough and I am cured of lunacy. One post coming up.

EDIT: By the way, Babe is an iron bat, not wooden.

Comment

I have something special planned for the weapon.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Ugh, I've been busy all day and all night today, finally have some time. What'd I miss?
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

John flipped his lid. He didn't completely flip, but he's keeping quiet, due to Heroic Safe Mode.
          TVTropes, huh?

And the fight against the Announcer blew up the Engi-con garage, but no deaths, only injuries.
          Last edited by S121; 06-30-2013, 01:16 AM.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Now the Spartan will emotionaly face the fox
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, Wriggle's back. I gotta go, but Wriggle, could you put your people's response to the Auditor's question over in Egypt?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Hey Wriggle. About to begin Vietnam arc. I'm pretty sure SUSTIC would like some action.

Comment

@ Wriggle
                  Sorry for taking so long on a short message. I'm watchin toonami. The edit has been made.

Comment

Hello.

So did John come back to Akuma? He is still waiting for his challenge.
                    Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Not yet.

Waiting on Kristia or Wriggle.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, wriggle's dead.

By the way, Komachi said this:

"You damn idiot, why did you do that! I know you're invincible, but you can't be doing that kind... of... why do I get the feeling that it was my fault?"

Comment

Sorry, internet dying so ill go to sleep

Goodnight
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                            Nighty night.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well, I've nothing to do as well. See ya later.

Comment

@Wonder
                                Later.

I'm still going to be here.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X