X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back and im at work dealing with my kids
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Well, I'm back. And, wonder, what 'next wave'? Sanford eliminated everyone outside.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Know that I understand jack-shit about MC.

How bout you give out the enemies and I go kill 'em, I couldn't make sense of your last post. Oh well. But we ARE inside the building at this point, right?

Comment

Nope. Not yet. Still outside the building.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

So busy these days BYAKUREN CHRIST.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Sorry guys, internet stuffs. But I'm back.

Comment

And the ball starts rolling again.
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

Remember John. Akuma is waiting for John to return so he can challenge him to a little sparring match to gauge John's power with the Darkness. Akuma might even be willing to help John learn how to use a few moves as well.
                  Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

I won't forget.

It's just a matter of actually getting there.

John still needs to ask Dr. Wily and Alia, while Nitori needs to bring Isaac along.
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well my sister is out of town for another day or so >.> So I doubt she will be on til then.
                      Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Okay what do I need to post?
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

John asked Nitori to bring Isaac to the meeting.

Basically, just to tell Isaac about what's happening.

I still need to wait for Dr. Wily, Gage, and Alia.

I need to wait for NeoFox.
                          sigpic

Comment

Isn't Gate with Volgin though? So how you gonna ask him?

Comment

I suppose it will come much later, perhaps they will meet each other.

NeoFox told me to put Gate on the list.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                                Okay what do I need to post?
                                Egypt Arc. Remember?

Comment

Working...
                                X