Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question Kristia... What's with the -- thing? I've seen you use quotes before. Are you on the phone?

Comment

@Kristia
      It's alive. It's ALIVE! (Maniac-like Eirin laugh)

Oh, but really... I would rather call it Undead.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Wriggle
        ... You had to make it months. For gods sake, after all the sh*t going on, we only passed 8 days! What the hell are we gonna do in 2 months?!

Comment

@Wonder
          It's going to be a full-scale time skip until everyone is done with other arcs.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

John has a plan to take out the Extractor.
            Originally posted by S121
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Guess the duo were ignored, enjoy your night and meeting
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                It's just that everything's going at 200 miles per hour.
                I can barely keep up.
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

@Kristia
                  Alice answered Rena's question in the previous IC posts already. Search carefully.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, theres gonna be a lot of that to a random selection of ppl. And I think that a sin of going to sleep. If so, then g'night to ya.

Comment

When I get ignored, I simply move my post, but I ALWAYS search every minute sentence, so then I don't ruin the story's flow. It's kind of an obsession to me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Speaking of Youmu, what is she doing? I think you should give an update, Wriggle. Then again, I don't see why unless you plan on having some kind of force to bring her back.

Btw, so much for the independent arc, you got more than half the f*cking cast in one room.

Comment

Looks like we have a stop. Well, I'll stick around for a little while longer. But if inactivity continues, I'll just head off. After all, it's usually around this time that Neo or Mega show up.

Comment

True.

I need to find the maximum temperature that John's armor can take.
                            sigpic

Comment

Well yer gonna have to wait. Wriggle just flew off.

Comment

And as of now, so am I. Oh, and if you see SUSTIC, tell him there's a GIANT FREAKING ROBOT POINTING A RELATIVELY LARGE RAILGUN AT HIM MAKING A HIGH-PITCHED CHARGING NOISE!!!

That is all. Good night. Don't do way too much without me.

Comment

Working...
                                X