Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, for what I see, the meeting will take way more time than expected

so.. yeah, no idea ._.
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I looked back at the posts and realized I did not respond to Nevada, which is coming... Right about...

Comment

@Wonder
        Huey could hack into the Devourer's communication systems, crippling their ability to carry out orders.

He's a known hacker, right?

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Well, yea.

Btw, I'm waiting for MGS V to come out so that I could add more to him. Ya know, Ground Zeroes and Phantom Pain.

Comment

Guys, idk if you guys notice this or not, but if Devourer was not meticulous enough to let a hacker get through his systems, he won't have reached Earth. It's not going to be a walk in the park.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

But... What about a team of hackers? That should give them the ability to stare at an alien in area 51.

Comment

It should be possible. But letting you know, Devourer's ship is tighter than a conservative Korean mother's purse.

(I can make this joke cuz im Korean. Don't call out racism, it only embarrass you more.)
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

Lol.

And plus, who needs improbabilities when you have GIANT F*CKING ROBOTS!!!

Comment

It's either that, or they could set off a ton of EMPs, frying anything inside of the ship.

If they set one off inside of the ship, it should work.

My reasoning is that their ship's hull is hardened against EMPs, similarly to John's armor, but that doesn't mean that the interior isn't.

They've probably never had anyone infiltrate their ship before because that would be considered absolutely insane.

That, and it would take forever to actually cover everything in a protective coating.

@Wriggle
                    OMG, SO RACIST!!!

(Sorry, I just had to do it, especially since you mentioned it.)
                    Originally posted by S121
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

hm.. I just had an idea, anyone can do it, but they should have minimal or none technological stuff

Since the devourer ship obviously has an impressive technology, they surely have anything to find technology out and in their ships, but what if someone gets in there with no technology on him/her?
                      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                        It's either that, or they could set off a ton of EMPs, frying anything inside of the ship.

If they set one off inside of the ship, it should work.

My reasoning is that their ship's hull is hardened against EMPs, similarly to John's armor, but that doesn't mean that the interior isn't.

They've probably never had anyone infiltrate their ship before because that would be considered absolutely insane.

That, and it would take forever to actually cover everything in a protective coating.
                        Grunt: Okay, we covered the exterior in EMP-proof shielding. Should we get the inside too?

Commander: No.

Grunt: ... But sir-

Commander: I said no! It's too time consuming!

Grunt: but what if we have an intruder?

Commander: Bah! The day we have intruders will be the day I give you my badge.

During the devourer arc and everyone climbs aboard...

Grunt: So... Where's my badge... Asshole...

Comment

Srs Bsns 's bst bsns nd Dvrr Rc 's srs bsns.

Good luck trying to decipher that^
                          Last edited by WriggleRid3r; 07-03-2013, 01:13 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Hmm... Well, I can't decipher it in english, but I can do it in keronian. Watch.

Ke kero's kero kero ke keroro ke kero kero.

Now then... I guess it's time for you guys to find Suwako.

Comment

@Pringles

You need to change from Patchouli to Alice. Patchouli had a mental breakdown and she's resting. Alice, who've been helping with the manuscript translation, is taking over as the mediator for the meeting.

@Wonder
                              [o o]
                              -------
                              (◎u◎) <(I'm here!)
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

The moment you people said the ship is alive, it exploded ideas to my brain

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X