Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

one thing is to vent off by words, or by full emotion

but that depends on democracy
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      I wonder how deep can we go with "the talk" with the spartan
      John... This is an intervention. You are depressed and we are going to help.

Comment

Oh, the wonders of modern medicine.

Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

oh wow XD

by the way guys, you are dealing with dangerous magic, resurrection is a delicate process, it will be an interesting event
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea, but remember that the announcer isnt actually going to be ressurrected. He's just going to turn into HM.

Comment

What's HM?
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

... Fuck me and my drunken babble... Oh well, cat's outta the bag, might as well. HM stands for Hell Master. Guess where he comes from? A hell of a nightmare.

Comment

Still can't find anything on a Hell Master.

This is all I got when I typed in "a hell of a nightmare".

sigpic

Comment

A hell ofa nightmare. The rp. That I created. And that YOU signed up for!

Comment

Ahhh, I see.

Is it a video game character?
                      sigpic

Comment

Nerp. All my idea, just like Otori was. Albeit he doesnt actually read minds or produce monsters. That's just a little accessory I gave him for that specific rp. In reality, he's just a MIHI, or a Manually Inputted Human Intelligence.

Comment

Seeing how Neo-Yakuza, Otori, Jason, and every other person is fine, I don't see why not. He's a new creation from a Character.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yea. And just as Otori is my main protagonist avatar, HM is my main antagonist avatar. I'm even contemplating on making a fanfic of Otori vs. HM to set the canon for the two.

Comment

I think my last post is true, for what I remember the fox and the spartan haven´t actually spoken about those subjects like he has done with Yuuka and Yukari

Spoiler:

Comment

Actually, if anything, John has told nobody about his problems. Renamon is the only person that has addressed them, or even noticed anything was wrong.

Yuuka and Yukari are probably close because of all of the things he has done for them, even going so far as protecting Yuuka from an army of Characters and Neo-Yakuza while she was catatonic.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X