Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Papably. Sorry I took so damn long. The damn screen was randomly scrolling up for no damn reason. It was damn funny though, dammit.

Comment

No problem.

Anyways, I'll have one up soon.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Alright, but here's a hint of help. If you're gonna write a long post, create two tabs, both of them on yukkuricraft. Use one to conduct the long message. Pay attention to the new messages green text thingy majiggy. Then, if a new post comes up, go to the other tab, go to the new message and reply if needed. Then after writing your short message, go back to your long message and continue. That's what I do when it comes to the fanfic.

Comment

I'm almost done...
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

im awake again, the babies needed to be soothed
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Wb. And DAMN that was a long explaination. I literally had to pause my netflix just to keep track of what I was reading.

Comment

Well, it all falls into place.

John's behavior, his over-protectiveness, the fact that he sometimes hears her voice inside his head, it all adds up.

@Kristia
                Jason now explained the situation to Renamon the same way he explained to Huey.

He's trying to make sure everybody's on the same page.
                sigpic

Comment

ok Utsuh, yet for some reason I want her to break that wall to help the spartan, be it with words or instinct

I get too addicted to drama stuff XD
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Don't worry, doing things the softer way will actually reduce the chances of John snapping back, and possibly prevent Ansem from taking control.

I over-think things, don't I?
                    sigpic

Comment

I'm a little weak to drama. Every time something gets dramatic, I go into (yea, yer gonna see a lot of tis) a minor lunatic state, meaning big eyes and a big smile. But if something gets way too dramatic, I just explode with... Erm... Well, hnnng isn't the right term but let's go with that. I explode with hhhnnnnngggg!!!!!!!! And just stop watching it. I'm a weird guy.

Comment

take for example the base 3 assault, I just got inspired in there and the usage of hostage fitted perfectly

Spoiler:

Comment

Speaking of Base 3, I honestly can't believe I made an entire plot contribution with the major neo yakuza bases.

Comment

When things get dramatic IRL, I try to understand every perspective and angle of the situation.

It tends to help when resolving them.

As for the RP, I try not to have the characters get all depressed and break, but it does lead there eventually.

I just try to keep them real.

As for contributions, I'm not sure if I did anything. I simply reacted to the situations and things happened.
                            sigpic

Comment

I wonder how deep can we go with "the talk" with the spartan

Spoiler:

Comment

Depends on what people say.

You all have the knowledge of his pain, it's up to you guys on how it's used.

You could probably break completely through.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X