Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The undersuit can actually protect the user by altering its density. That's why John doesn't die during orbital reentry (hitting the ground). It should work for pressure as well.

@Mima
    Edited my post.

EDIT:

@Mima
    What the F*CK is that fishing line made out of!?
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Hey what I miss? Also mind if Sonic has a drop in? I need to have him get re-inserted. I might have Tails fly over the boat and Sonic drop down onto it. Tails and Sonic still haven't left Hawaii (Due to low fuel of the Tornado they had to land again to refuel before taking off just recently.)

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
        @Mima
        What the F*CK is that fishing line made out of!?
        Koishi's love...and magic.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Even though I've nothing to do, I find it quite entrtaining to watch you guys. If anyone's got an idea for me, I'm open to suggestions, ranging from Huey talking to Jason about what not to someone who can talk to the announcer.

Comment

@Wonder
            Huey talking to Jason could go somewhere, even if just as a small distraction or chat.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Sounds good. But, uh, you set it up. After all, Jason wanted to say something to Huey, no? If not then I'll set it up myself. It'll take a while, though. My imagination juice was used up today. And plus, I finally got the damn hdmi to work!

Speaking of which, what was it that he wanted to say in the first place?

Comment

He never wanted to say anything.

Do you mean about John?

He was suggesting that they go to a more secluded place to talk, but it didn't happen.

Other than that, nothing.
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I guess it can happen right about now. I'll do a quick set-up.

Comment

Okay.

EDIT:

Do you want me to supply you with the link to John's profile?
                    sigpic

Comment

That would be nice, yea. But I'll be damned if I read it myself. I was never for reading. Ironically I'm trying to get a hold of the Maximum Ride series.

Comment

Here.

I'd recommend reading it all, in order to fully grasp why John is the way he is.

That being said, if you have any questions, or want a summary of a particular section of his profile, I'll happily provide what is needed.

Here it is.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/John-117
                        sigpic

Comment

... F*ck. that's a shit-tonna reading...

Comment

If need be, I'm here to summarize.

I read the whole thing to figure John out.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good idea. So are you gonna post as Jason?

Comment

Already did.

As you can see, Jason is a little more crude than your average person, but that's part of his character.

I should probably put a profile for him, now that he's officially a member of the RP world.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X