X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Wonder

Actually, in my reading on John's shields, I found out that they remove all friction.

The first step John took in his energy shielded MJOLNIR armor was the moment when he almost fell flat on his @$$! XD

He had to weaken the shields on the bottoms of his feet.

Imagine him using his shields to belly slide through a hallway, right through a wall.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

John: A spartan penguining. Your arguments have just been spartan layzor'd.

Comment

@Wonder

Who knows, maybe I'll have John use that tactic to take out an enemy.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

A spartan penguin bowling... WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION!!!!!!!

Btw, you know how I named the laser LAYZOR? That was not planned. I just thought that since I said it a lot, I might as well give it the name. And as for the Baratta and the Ratatta, I thought, hmm, since the laser has a ridiculous name, why not name all of his weapons ridiculously?

Comment

@Wonder
            Well, I name all of John's abilities after items in his Universe, such as the "Spartan-Light Laser" instead of Spartan Laser, and the "Hard Lightshield" instead of Hardlight Shield.
            sigpic

Comment

Yumemi and Rika decided.

You know, these are some of the battle themes I would've used if any other stage 1 2hus were chosen.

Aki Sister: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OSDf96fIA8E

Yamame: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4iPv-_On9w

Wriggle: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFwjc0a7hAs

Letty: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAd-nhNtiaM
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
                I'm going to be listening to the music on your post all night while RPing.
                sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                  Advantage to LAYZOR: shoot it whenever you want and easily concealable.

Disadvantage: charging increases power, and the closer HM get's to his 'perfect being' form, the more weapons he loses, including the LAYZOR.

Comment

@Wonder
                    What is his "Perfect Being" form?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                      @Wriggle
                      I'm going to be listening to the music on your post all night while RPing.
                      I can post more potential battle themes for would've-been Touhous for Final Battle.

Also, wonder will know the reference of the Nucleoid girl that met Renamon.

P.S: Dai-chan with guns. HNNNNNGGGGGGGG
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Mmm... I feel uncomfortable saying it... Tell me moar about spartan time unless you already told us, ya know, everything.

@ Wriggle
                        Wait, I know this? Well, it sounds familiar, but it escapes me at the moment...
                        Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-24-2013, 12:40 AM.

Comment

@Wriggle

Haha! Okay, I wasn't planning on going to sleep anyway!

No seriously. I'm staying up so then I'll be more awake when I go to the gym with my dad. (4 in the morning. Don't question my logic. There's a method to my madness!)
                          sigpic

Comment

lets see what happens if we use the power of the word
                            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                              Well, you know how John can react 75 times faster than the average human?

I put that as his Spartan time. I nerfed John.

I honestly don't know how fast "Spartan Time" is, but it's said to increase his reaction time drastically.

That means that he could basically stop time if he wanted to, but he would be frozen as well.

That means that he could basically pause time and come up with a strategy, or instantaneously react to the situation.

If I used John's true "Spartan Time", he would be a little too overpowered in my opinion...
                              sigpic

Comment

@ S121
                                Madness, huh? -w- you've yet to learn...

@ Kristia
                                ... Is it please?

@ Wriggle
                                HM is all messed up inside. He's contemplating the fact that he called her hot because of the fact that she looks way younger than him and could possible be way older than him. He can't think straight.

Oh, and if you missed the edit, I know this one? I can't recall.

Comment

Working...
                                X