Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The pain for me was like a 7 out of 10 when I laid down on my back, and a 4 out of 10 whenever I moved my arms

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ouch...

I guess I'm lucky that it wasn't worse. 0_0

I spend a lot of time in the sun, but this is the only time I've gotten a sunburn.

Of course, it is locate on where my skin is paler, where the skin wasn't already tanned.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea, I guess you are lucky.

I don't spend much time out in the sun due to fear of getting sunburned.

My skin is quite pale because of it. I would go out more often during hot days, or during the summer, but because of how I hate sunburns I don't really go outside much during the day until the colder days of fall, and winter. Even though in Florida it is still quite hot here even during winter... though last winter it did get quite cold where I live... down to 30 degrees Fahrenheit. It was quite cold which I really like. I wish I lived up north a bit more because I like cold weather.

Comment

Luckily, I'm Mexican, and as George Lopez said, 'we don't get sunburns, we only get darker.'

Comment

@SUSTIC

Ahh, then you would like Germany's weather. In the winter, it would snow and I think it once got down to below 0*F.

@Wonder

Well, I suppose it's true for Hispanics as well. (for the most part.)

Welcome back!
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

As someone who live in Norway it's really easy to get sunburns for me.
              Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Katrix

Welcome back!

What's it like in Norway?
                sigpic

Comment

Well, I'm off.

In case of wriggle sightings, do not startle, for it will run away. Simply sneak up behind the wriggle. Use the provided firefly mating light imitator to call the wriggle forth. As it closes in, have a friend set off the trap provided in the package. Trap setting instructions are provided in the 'wriggle catchers handbook®' after wriggle is captured be sure to make it do an update on the given rp. The package includes:

Firefly mating light imitator
                  Wriggle trap
                  Wriggle catchers' handbook®

If one or more of the mentioned do not show up in the package or if upon arrival, one or more of the items are broken, please contact us at (364)234-7895 and we will immediately replace the broken or missing item.

Happy wriggle catching ^^

Night y'all

Comment

@Wonder
                    Oh no... everything in the package is broken for me...

Also goodnight

Comment

Well I live by the coast between many mountains resulting in the "City of Rain" I think statistically it rains every 3rd day here. It's also pretty far south. I've heard that they have some really cool thing higher up north. Like midnight sun. During the summer the sun won't move off the sky. You're able to see it 24 hours each day. Now all that time with sun have to take from somewhere right. That's where the winter comes in. The sun come up even once during the winter. In a way they only have only day if you count it by sun up there. And a really long night too. Maybe even long enough to earn the tittle of Imperishable Night. I haven't seen it myself tough sadly. While Norway may be thin I've heard a flight from here to the northern part is as long as a flight from here to Spain.

Anyway good night

@SUSTIC and Wonder

good night to you too
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

Norwegia sounds like an odd place.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

I'm not going to bed Katrix. I was saying goodnight to Wonder :P

Also I just found my old Metroid Prime for the gamecube... I'll be busy for a while

Comment

@Katrix and Wonder

Nighty night.

@Wonder

You might want to do an update on Mega first.

@SUSTIC

Gotta love the Primes.

@Katrix

It sounds like an interesting place to live. I can only imagine what it would do to your internal clock, though.
                            sigpic

Comment

@S121

Yup. As much as I love Super Metroid, and Metroid Fusion, I can't deny that the Prime games are really fun to play. They are always fun to go back to and play. I just wish my old Super Metroid still worked *sobs*

Comment

@SUSTIC

What happened to it?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X