Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funny thing is, I always depict Otori's hair as either black or red. His canonical hair is a dark red. It's just not easy finding dark red haired guys doing he action I want.

@ S121 & Kristia
    And it's not just an apple, Too. Wherever Renamon is, there's always a f*ckin rock to sit on.

EDIT: the best interpretation of what Otori looks like would be the background pictures in my profile. Click on my name to see.
    Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-09-2013, 11:44 PM.

Comment

@NeoFox
      I edited my post. Isaac is now in it.

@Wonder

So in other words, John might find another John walking around, perhaps from Halo 5.

Or you would have multiple Links running around, committing vandalism and destruction of private and public property.

It would be a very bad thing to have a group of corrupted Johns running around.
      Last edited by S121; 07-09-2013, 11:54 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Im fond of apples, just to let you know :P
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Green ones are the best in my opinion, so are green grapes.

They're both sweeter than their red and purple counterparts.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wonderweiss View Post
            As you may know, many characters from different worlds were brought to earth. But in some cases, a specific character can come from a range of generations. This does not mean that two of the same character exist at the same time on earth. However, we say this only because we haven't found any proof to object the theory.
            1. Very unlikely, but it was never proven otherwise so probably. But if so, where would you get the info for John from Halo 5?
            2. I don't get it.
            3. Yes, it would be VERY bad to have 5 OP'd spartans running around!

Comment

Lol wonder, but rocks and apples are one of the most common things on earth and the vixen emjoys meditating
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Link, from Legend of Zelda.

He breaks into people's houses and breaks their pottery, just to find money!

(Oh yea, theft would also be on the list of crimes.)

(Warning: lots of cussing.)
                Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 12:01 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

Ah, now I remember. Well, if it's from the four swords generation, then it could happen.

Comment

HAHAHA!!!

This would be Kratos if he was in the RP!!!

Last edited by S121; 07-10-2013, 12:35 AM.
                    sigpic

Comment

Alright guys, if you see a bunch of big gaps, it's because I'm playing black ops 2.

EDIT: ya know what? Silent rage quit.
                      Last edited by wonderweiss; 07-10-2013, 01:00 AM.

Comment

hm.. I have no idea on what to post

Spoiler:

Comment

Neither do I. Oh, don't forget Huey, utsuho.

Comment

@Wonder
                            Nope, John's just gonna leave him there.(sarcasm)

Don't worry, I haven't forgotten about him, John has just been preoccupied with his problems.

@Kristia

You could say that they forgot about Huey.
                            sigpic

Comment

K. Just makin sure.

Comment

Can Zero also feel Axl? Cuz for all Yuyuko knows, he's dying.

Comment

Working...
                                X