Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wonder what would happen if Rinnosuke fought...

Maybe he'd smash the aliens with the giant analog televisions in his store.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

@Mima
      One thing... when you said Zed in IC post, I first thought you meant this Zed:

@PringlesUtsuho
      How did you know...
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
        He's got a lot of junk.

It's either that, or he uses the Kusanagi Blade.

I wouldn't want to piss that Zed off.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

@Wriggle
          I'm using the Zed from Borderlands. I don't even know what that armored fella is from.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@ Wriggle
            So, what happened to that priest guy?

@ Mima
            I'm gonna be honest, the past, present, and future of Otori was knd of a set up for the whole Improbability Drive thing. This would be a major game changer here. But, Nevada is in your control, so do as you see fit.

Comment

@Wonder
              Oh.
              Shoot.
              I'll get to that.
              Maybe.

@Pringles and Mima
              Tell me on OOC when you decide to finish the Grey Market stuff and warp to the near future (24 hours)
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

Just a heads up.

Mima said that time goes by faster in The Inventory. Time stops on the outside. John's pretty much ready for the Inventory time-skip.
                sigpic

Comment

So is Koishi, probably. She'll probably bring her new poker playing friends into battle as well. Sam might join as well.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Plays poker for 5 days.

Steps out after five minutes of entering.

Comment

Please do. I need to get the Youkais battling to be able to start campaign. Where's Renamon, X, all those other people who's supposedly helping out?
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Samus is still at the resort, talking to HM.

Renamon and Nera are in the portal,.. I think...

Isaac will be there soon. John is going to run there too.
                        sigpic

Comment

HM, Samus, Nera, and Renamon just stepped through the portal. Do you know what HM looks like? Because god knows how long you've been gone, and I would think he looks like the robot he is.

Comment

@Wonder
                            Would appreciate a picture.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Under all honesty, this is the best picture I could find.

It's not easy finding a guy with white hair and golden eyes who look like that.

Comment

It's not easy trying to find a battle theme for 18 2hus.

But I think I just did.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X