X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea, thought so... ^^'

Anyways, I'm speaking to and about Ran just in case. HM doesn't know what the hell Ran is with those tails...

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Kokoro will be happy to lend a mask or two.
      If Kokoro shows up, I want to use her. I was thinking she could use her masks like the Spy from TF2 and infiltrate the ship. Or something like that.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Gather 'round, children! I'm going to tell you the intellectual balance theory I came up with!

See, I believe in a theory where There is a balance between Intellect and common sense. If one is greater than the other, the other will actually fall below average. If one is highly intelligent, then chances are they don't have the simplicity of common sense. Same way works vica-versa.

Otori's is pretty obvious. He can solve a complex mystery, but often does the dumbest things. The story of my life...

Comment

The TCTNW can stand for two things.

The City That Never Was: the city surrounding the other TCTNW. I still don't know where I want this. Any suggestions?

The Castle That never Was: A huge floating castle that is also the organization's headquarters. It's huge.

Here is a picture of both of them.
          Born in the light.
          Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
          Keep Fighting.
          –Don't Forget.
          Always, somewhere,
          someone is fighting for you.
          –As long as you remember her,
          you are not alone.

Comment

I can imagine someone going up to that castle, poking it, and watching it tip over.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

It's floating. It's not actually connected to the ground. If you are to reach it you have to fly to it.

Also found a fanpic that show it on close hold.

Born in the light.
              Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
              Keep Fighting.
              –Don't Forget.
              Always, somewhere,
              someone is fighting for you.
              –As long as you remember her,
              you are not alone.

Comment

@Mima

I'm pretty sure it's sturdier than that.

I hope...
                Originally posted by S121
                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                sigpic

Comment

im back from work, and boy the "new" guys really were bad at trying here XD
                  Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Welcome back!
                    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                    sigpic

Comment

Hallo. I'm sneaking up on a what-the-fuck-is-that (Ran)

Comment

so, what did I miss today?
                        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Not much.

HM and Jason are already through.

John picked up a sh*tload of ammo and supplies and is now gathering the rest of the group.
                          sigpic

Comment

and were are HM and Rena´s group to do?

Spoiler:

Comment

At the Hakurei Shrine.

Everyone's gathered there except for all the characters, but I still don't have a reply from anyone in Alia's House.
                              sigpic

Comment

Alia´s house was sent to another dimension << >>

I´ll try to keep track, just being slowish with ideas, still writing the newcomers´paperwork

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X