X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Koishi's going to bring along friends.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Okay what the hell happened while I was gone?

Did X, Alia, Zero, Axl, and Isaac go to Gensokyo to?

Comment

{Yes, Ran's tails are fluffy and soft. Useful as a pillow.}
        That's coming from Ran's master, folks.
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox

Isaac is telling everyone that the invasion is happening.

John is outside the house.
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

and im back at my keyboard! (I hope XD)
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder how Ran would react once she sees the form HM is about to take...

Comment

hm.. lets see what happens
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder

Where's Huey?
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

.......... Fuck.

Comment

Okay I plan on introducing Albert Wesker soon. Mind if he has a high ranking in the Neo-Yakuza? Maybe even be the Base Leader of the base in London?

Comment

Why not? Fire away! Just try not to treat Gerard *too* harshly. After all, he is the "best of the bunch" and the only survivor of Base 3.

Comment

Oh Wesker is going to be somewhat kind and respectful of Gerard, though remember. Wesker is a backstabber to people who trust him. " to Gerard at first. BTW Which Base is the one in London?

Comment

1. Oh noes I understand that. I don't mean like 'Eyyyyyyy buddyyyyyyyy.' Kinda like 'Ah, so this is the deemed 'Elite soldier?'' But keeping his distance.

2. Who the f*ck is keeping track?

Comment

Shikieiki! WHY U NO HELP OTORI!!!

sigpic

Comment

She's stuck finding Hank who ISNT HELPING WHILE OTORI GETS THE SHIT BEATEN OUT OF HIM!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X