Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X has to upload them. He has them all stored in memory, he just has to "equip" each weapon set (I.E. The 8 special weapons from X1 is a weapon set.) Equipping these from his databanks tanks time however.

Since each Special Weapon uses weapon energy he can only use so much of each weapon at a time. He also won't be able to switch to another weapon set unless he uses up the ammo for that one weapon set. Also in this RP each of X's special weapons won't have their own ammunition. Instead each of X's Weapon Sets has it's own universal ammunition for that set.

Even with a weapon set activated he can only use one weapon at a time. Meaning if he wants to say use the Shotgun Ice he has to switch to it, and then if he wants to use the Storm Tornado he has to switch to that weapon.

Switching between all these weapons will take time. I'd say a good post or so.

X will also be unable to use the charged forms of the Special Weapons until he gets the Ultimate Armor. The reasoning behind this is because only certain armors allow X to charge the special weapons, and the Falcon Armor is not one of those armors.
    Last edited by NeoFox; 07-17-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

So in other words, it's like HM's situation? HM has all these cool weapons, but he really doesn't know how to activate them nor if half of them even exist. But that'll be his upgrade, finding out new weapons.

Comment

You know this is a random question, but... does anyone think I'm a good RPer?
        Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

X know's the weapons exist and he knows how to use them. He just won't know how to upload them from his databank's due to them being locked by a password. That's what Alia is going to help him out with. She will help X out in trying to activate these weapons sometime soon.

EDIT: You're a decent RPer bro. You're just about like how I was when I first started. Though I eventually got better with my post lengths. Though lately my post length has fallen due to me trying to keep up with others.

Comment

So... HM is the odd man out... Btw, I can't believe no one noticed someone going crazy with lazors.

Comment

Well X and Zero are at Kappa Village at the moment.

Comment

thats one of the things you need to adapt with. Sometimes have long posts for slowish times and quick, but good posts in fast times

Wonder, in Gensokyo there is lasers and explosions daily XD
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

BTW Which Ultimate Armor design looks better?

It's X4-6 Design:

Or

It's X8 design:

Comment

@ Neo
                    first one looks cooler, it looks al 'pyew,pyew, boom, boom' kinda thing.

@ Kristia
                    DAMMIT MARISA!!!

Comment

Good morning everyone.
                      I see everyone changed profile picture so I suppose I should do the same.

I give you a picture of Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

I'm sorry I was kind of inactive yesterday. I just bought Don't Starve and played the heck out off it.
                      Born in the light.
                      Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                      Keep Fighting.
                      –Don't Forget.
                      Always, somewhere,
                      someone is fighting for you.
                      –As long as you remember her,
                      you are not alone.

Comment

It looks like one of those giant paintings you hang over the staircase of the old wealthy englishmen.

Comment

such a classy picture katrix, i like it
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

It actually used to hang in Ansem's study after Xehanort took over.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            someone is fighting for you.
                            –As long as you remember her,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

how was it to live there?

Spoiler:

Comment

IC post with Chris and what the papers he had found in the archives says.

Comment

Working...
                                X