Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lulz late reply. Oh well. I'm waiting on Neo to get out of the cargo bay and then the California arc begins.

Comment

Yea not gonna get much posts in today... not feeling well. Partied to hard last night. Woke up on the floor of my kitchen for Pete's sake. Until I get back anyone can control X, Zero, Axl, or Phantom. Though I will make a post with Phantom.

Comment

You know you partied hard when you wake up on the kitchen floor.

But ya know, just because of your avatar, I imagined Mokou waking up on a kitchen floor. That awkward moment. Well, get better soon. (At least you weren't stuck in 2 hours of traffic like I...)

Comment

That was an exaggeration right Neo? Waking up on the kitchen floor? If that was the case then DAMN you need to hold back.

Comment

It was half exaggeration Sustic. I woke up in the doorway between the living room and the kitchen. Anyways I'm off.

Comment

See ya.

Comment

Why hello there ladies and gentlemen
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                  Welcome back.
                  Originally posted by S121
                  Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                  sigpic

Comment

thank you Utsuh
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Watzap? Wb Kristia. So, S121 what exactly is a didact?

Comment

Hellooo

Comment

@SUSTIC
                          Hello.

@Wonder
                          This guy.

He's the villain in Halo 4, one of the most epic villains I've ever seen.

Here's his Wiki Page.

http://halo.wikia.com/wiki/Ur-Didact
                          Last edited by S121; 07-05-2013, 03:57 PM.
                          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                          sigpic

Comment

@ SUSTIC
                            Wb.

@S121
                            He looks f*ckin sexy Is he the guy that if you fail to plant a bomb on him, he will throw off a ledge? (I watched Cortana death scene somewhat)

Comment

@Wonder
                              Yep. The guy towers over John, has psychokinesis, and has weapons that can vaporize.

Not only that, he has control over the Prometheans.
                              sigpic

Comment

and can throw mountains and vaporize oceans and bla bla bla, almost a godlike person

Yet he falls with a single grenade that in terms of gameplay sucks

Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X