X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ok, just wanted to know ^^;
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
      Wait, Mima, wtf is going on in Human Village?
      Let's just say that the Auditor is putting his plans into motion.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

My mind is literally going completely blank right now.

I feel like I can't think of a post.

Comment

So, Mima, what're we dealing with?

Comment

Oh, you're dealing with the Biomechanoids.
            250px-Redmech_3.jpg
            This fella is about 30 feet tall, firing volleys upon volleys of rockets. Highly bullet resistant. The smaller ones are the same, but smaller, and firing lasers.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

Comment

well.. that is indeed a strange creature to see
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

That ain't even close to the other crap Mental has in his army. Well, i'm going to go to bed.
                Last edited by Koishi; 07-18-2013, 12:33 AM.

Comment

Just waiting on a response from Gerard Wonder.

Comment

OH F*UCK I FORGOT!!!

Comment

well, i think we should wait for wriggle

Spoiler:

Comment

That's what I'm doing.
                        Originally posted by S121
                        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                        sigpic

Comment

Well, neo, you get the honors of naming how I find this place.

Comment

{VEGAS IZ AMAZING!}
                            Yukari is out of her mind. It is damn pretty here though. Want me to take pics?
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

if you want to

enjoy

Spoiler:

Comment

The place will be rather hard to find. Also Wesker is ordering a Nemesis to go after Chris.

The Private Study is located deep within the research labs in the employee lounge. The entrance is hidden behind a bookcase. You need to push the bookcase out of the way, even then you will need a password which will be in one of the books on the bookshelf.

Also was Gerard talking to Wesker? Or some random agent just now?
                                Last edited by NeoFox; 07-18-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X