• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@NeoFox
    Let's assume he's already there.

I couldn't remember everyone.
    Originally posted by S121
    Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
    sigpic

Comment

Yea but how did he get there? Wily and his army of Robot Masters which is I believe in the 40's or 50's as well as his hundreds of smaller robots at his disposal.

Well maybe since in the MegaMan series characters can go to places like space via teleportation (similar to how Alia's transporter worked.) Well Wily could have had a tracking device in Zero and used that to warp to Gensokyo?

Comment

@NeoFox
        Sounds good to me.
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Okay then. Things got REALLY slow all of a sudden XD

Also I found this remix of Mega Man 2 Wily stage 1 theme and it brought me to tears.

It reminds me of when I first played Mega Man 2

Comment

I'm waiting on you...

Comment

This would make a good video game song.

sigpic

Comment

Link it?

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=...ture=endscreen
                  sigpic

Comment

BTW Weapons I plan on Chris and Gerard obtaining.

Gerard's weapons:
                    Wesker's Samurai Edge:
                    Spoiler:

Wesker's main handgun. It's powerful, accurate, and has a large clip. It uses standard handgun ammo. It's fire rate is sub-par. Though it is meant for ambidextrous use meaning it can be used by both left handed and right handed people. It's a reliable handgun. It will be dropped by Wesker when Wesker confronts Chris and Gerard for the first time.

Hydra Triple Barrel Shotgun:

A triple barrel shotgun that is highly powerful up close, esepcially at point blank. It has a high fire rate and fast reload. It has a sawed off handle and barrels. Due to it being a triple barrel shotgun it only can have 3 rounds in it at a time.
                    Could be found in the mansion that Katrix said. That or in a shed or something.

CHRIS'S WEAPONS COMING SOON.

Comment

That actually sound like the perfect boss theme.

Comment

Who the heck came up with the triple barreled shotgun!? XD

Well, three barrels are better than two.

@Wonder
                        Here's a Halo remix I found.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WuknHasXGI
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, and about that Old Doll thing, I change it to Timeless Otori (sounds cool) if you need a reminder on the music, its a few pages back, page 736

EDIT: NEVERMIND!!!!!!!!! I JUST REHEARD IT AND IT WILL NOT BE GIVEN TO TIMELESS OTORI, IT WAS A DARK MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

No clue, but in the first game it appeared in (Resident Evil 5) it's one of the most powerful shotguns and you know what else? Somehow it can hold more than 3 shells even though it has 3 barrels!

Comment

It's like those cheesy movies where they can fire 20 bullets out of a six-shooter.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S121 View Post
                                It's like those cheesy movies where they can fire 20 bullets out of a six-shooter.
                                58594.jpg
                                You were saying?

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Working...
                                X