X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

@Neo

I was planning they'll find something quite different in the mansion.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

@Mima

Now that's more believable.

In most,.. I don't know, 80's movies, they tend to always pull that kind of crap.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Yea? Biggest offender: walking dead. Six shot revolver, ( x ) amount of ammo

Comment

How the hell do they reload so fast!? They reload so fast that you can't even see it!
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh yea Chris will only be obtaining 1 weapon over the course of this RP, however it is useful due to the different types of ammunition.

The Grenade Launcher:

It's a standard grenade launcher, but it can use many different kinds of rounds.

The different kinds of ammunition:

Flame Rounds: It's just what they sound like. When the round makes contact with a solid surface or enemy it bursts into flames like an incendiary grenade. Useful

Explosive Rounds: Standard Grenade Rounds. They have the explosive power of a standard hand grenade.

Electric Rounds: Rounds that when fired they explode into a cloud of electricity to shock a target. Can knock out a person, as well as even kill a man.

Nitrogen Rounds: Rounds filled with liquid nitrogen. When they make contact with anything they explode, freezing most anything.

Flash Rounds: Rounds that act like a flash grenade, enough said.

Acid Rounds: Rounds that are filled with strong acid. When they explode they spread the acid (not the drug, the dangerous substance that can cause serious burns.)

Most of these ammunition types will be rare save for Flash and Flame rounds.

Could be found ??? (no clue where the grenade launcher can be found.)

@Katrix
            Like what?

If so then Gerard can find the Hydra in a shed or something near the mansion.

Comment

I think it is safe to say...

A BUG OF LIGHT WRIGGLING IN VEGAS!!!

People are staring at me... But thankfully I'm not the wackiest looking one here. Well that goes to showing that they have never met a Youkai.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

oh wow
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Neo

I suppose so. I'll just say it as I will soon be going to bed.
                  The abandoned mansion will look pretty bland save for the library where the floor hides an entrance to a High Tech lab located under the mansion.
                  The entrance can be triggered by a statue on the wall. Once down there I suppose time will be up for today anyway giving me time to enter the scene.
                  If not then I guess they can try to look around a little.

Oh, and this is not part of the Neo-Yakuza labs. This is Ansem the Wise's labs.
                  Born in the light.
                  Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                  Keep Fighting.
                  –Don't Forget.
                  Always, somewhere,
                  you are not alone.

Comment

Ah okay Katrix.

Also the Robot Masters that will come to save X and Zero soon.

Crash Man:

A Robot Master with a powerful weapon. The Crash Bomb. He fires these drill type bombs from his hands... well drill hands. The Crash Bomb drills into a surface or enemy and then explodes after a few second. The bomb is strong enough to blow a hole through solid stone.

Air Man:

A Robot Master that has a large and powerful fan built into his torso. Air Man also has a arm cannon that can fire his main weapon The Air Shooter. The Air Shooter is a weapon fired by his arm cannon. The Air Shooter is a series of small whirlwinds that fly forward, damaging enemies as well as blowing them away.
                    Air Man can also generate winds strong enough to blow over a semi-truck.

Comment

Edited my post for Neo's response in IC post 7090. Just to make sure it doesn't get ignored.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

@ Mima
                        When I saw that, I thought one thing...

LAYZOR!!!!!!

Comment

um.. wriggle, what yamame said about size is to everyone or to the tall guys?
                          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Alright going to bed now.

By the way, anyone know of a good media player for Android that can play mkv files fine on a Galaxy S.
                            Tried VLC, but I didn't see any picture, just heard the sound.
                            Born in the light.
                            Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
                            Keep Fighting.
                            –Don't Forget.
                            Always, somewhere,
                            you are not alone.

Comment

Wait, Mima, wtf is going on in Human Village?

Oh and all of you, the amount of OP I detect will be the amount of OP in the Final Battle.
                              sigpic
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
                                um.. wriggle, what yamame said about size is to everyone or to the tall guys?
                                To the golden fox and the cerulean jackal, of course.
                                sigpic
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X