Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning everyone. I was waked up "early" today.

I see no one touched the mansion.
    Born in the light.
    Molded in the dark

Never Forget,
    Keep Fighting.
    –Don't Forget.
    Always, somewhere,
    someone is fighting for you.
    –As long as you remember her,
    you are not alone.

Comment

Good morning. The reason we didn't touch the mansion yet is because Gerard is trying to find the vaccine for the T-Virus. The Neo-Yakuza also deployed a Nemesis to hunt down Chris.

Comment

Goodmorning everyone.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Good morning S121

Comment

Howdy, pardners.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

hi wriggle
              Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey Wriggle. Also mind making a post with Kappa Village when you can? X and Zero's team attack left them stunned. Soon Crash Man and Air Man will come in to help though.

You see when Wily repaired Zero's databanks he also left a tracking device in Zero's head. Wily used his teleporter device to warp him and his army of Robot Masters (and normal robots like Metools and such) to Gensokyo, wanting to keep a close eye on Zero.

Comment

Hey guys.

Comment

hi wonder
                    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by NeoFox View Post
                      Hey Wriggle. Also mind making a post with Kappa Village when you can? X and Zero's team attack left them stunned. Soon Crash Man and Air Man will come in to help though.

You see when Wily repaired Zero's databanks he also left a tracking device in Zero's head. Wily used his teleporter device to warp him and his army of Robot Masters (and normal robots like Metools and such) to Gensokyo, wanting to keep a close eye on Zero.
                      I had a post already, where Mitori fangirl'd. I'll remake it.
                      sigpic
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Daburu posting!

Meiling, fo your note, is in the main hallway, injured in her stomach.
                        sigpic
                        Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys sorry I might be inactive. I just dug out my old Nintendo Gamecube from my closet and hooked it up. I also just found my Gamecube port of Resident Evil 2, and as such I am going to be playing it. I will try and get in posts as much as possible.

Comment

@Neo
                            Better excuae than mine... I'm heading off to Grand Canyon
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

That's right. He's muthaf*ckin' HM. Gonna learn tonight!

Comment

Brb, makin mac.

@ Neo
                                Is the whole forest thing for the mansion?

Comment

Working...
                                X