Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yea. Katrix said that the mansion is somewhere deep within the forest or something.

Post in London will be coming soon. Well at least with Chris being chased by a Nemesis with a Gatling gun. I would suggest that Gerard tries to find someway to contact Chris to get out of the city as the missile will be launched soon.

Comment

Im back from repairing my lappy

it´s battery died and went to check it
      Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
        Welcome back.
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

thank you utsuh
          Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Hey guys, I got some baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad news. I will be quite inactive as of now. I have to do all this stuff, clean, prepare dinner, go to practice, it's a mess, but I'll keep trying to get on as much as possible.

Comment

@Wonder

No problem. Good luck.
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

its ok wonder, don´t worry

Spoiler:

Comment

It's Mokou's playground, here in Hoover Dam
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

lol why?

Spoiler:

Comment

Welp, time to move out. See ya'll later.

Comment

ok, cya later wonder

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wonder
                          Later.
                          sigpic

Comment

My mind is stuck.

I would RP, but I'm too focused on wanting to continue playing Resident Evil 2. I already beat the first scenario as Claire, and have started the 2nd one as Leon.

Comment

im playing prime 3 here lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Lol, I still haven't beaten Metroid Prime 3 yet.

It's like that with all Metroid games for me. I get them, then I get stuck at a certain part, I stop playing it for a few years, then I go back to it and somehow I manage to get past that part. Rinse and repeat.

Comment

Working...
                                X