Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I still wonder if there would be a 4th prime game, since the 100% vid shows a ship following samus at the end of the credits
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@NeoFox
      I beat all three Metroid Prime games.

I'd say that the hardest part was Pime 2's last boss.

It took me three tries to kill it.

@Kristia
      That would be awesome.

I like the Metroid Pirme series because despite the size of the bosses, they are still very fast.
      Last edited by S121; 07-18-2013, 04:14 PM.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

they are indeed, I would like to reach the 100% again, since im just starting, I have 8% in Bryoo XD
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

I wonder what happened to Samus after the events of Metroid Fusion, I mean that game is the last in the Metroid Timeline.

I thought Metroid Prime 2 was rather... okay. I still say that Metroid Prime (the first one) is the best out of the trilogy. My favorite Metroid game might be either Super Metroid, or Metroid Fusion.

Metroid Fusion is also the only game in the ENTIRE series in which I actually got 100% without cheating.

Comment

@NeoFox
            Yea, the first one had a sort of charm to it.

I can't really say which one I like more, they're all good games to me.

@Kristia
            Argh! I could never get 100%, no matter how hard I tried!

The lore is good though. It makes you want to find more, to figure out everything that is happening in the background.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

did you know there is a secret message in sector 4? you must get there after opening the level 4 locks, but before obtaining the diffusion misiles
              Last edited by Kristia; 07-18-2013, 04:29 PM.

Spoiler:

Comment

Yea I read about that secret message

@S121

To me Metroid Prime just feels more like a true 3D FPS Metroid game.

Comment

in prime 3 in Elysia, to be more specific

The chozo observatory can give you all the item locations, but you need the spiderball, x-ray visor and nova beam for that

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia
                    I might have missed one or two lore spots.

@NeoFox
                    I can see what you mean.

Not only that, the soundtrack was amazing.

I used to just sit there and listen to the Overworld's music.
                    sigpic

Comment

My favorite track from Prime would be the one that plays when you get into the depths of Phendrana Drifts

Also I just imagined a sort of BEHIND THE SCENES thing for this RP. Like what if this RP was a TV Show. How would the characters converse with each other off set? Interesting thing to think about.

Comment

I have no idea wut ur talkin bout. But I'm bout to leave.. I contact Chris via earpiece of the future if I have enough time.

Comment

@Wonder
                          Cya.

The music in Prime had that sort of atmosphere. Like you're literally alone on a planet. Which is what most Metroid games are good at simulating. A adventure where you are mostly alone.
                          That's what I liked about Prime 1. It felt like it stuck to the formula more. I still like Prime 2, 3, and Other M. I just think they have too much social interaction.

Fusion got the formula perfect in my opinion.

Comment

This is possibly my favorite theme in metroid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlrOAEr6dXc

Its great to give you power to keep going

Spoiler:

Comment

My favorite Metroid theme aside from Phendrana Drifts (depths)

The Maridia theme is just so... eerie.

It makes me imagine literally sitting in a blank glass case that is sinking into the darkest depths of the ocean of an unknown planet. Many alien creatures just floating around you in the distance.

It's just creepy...

Comment

I remamber the first time I entered the Drifts.

I was in Germany and it started snowing outside.

Here's something interesting...

Whenever I play video games, I tend to get immersed in the atmosphere.

If I'm in a snowy level, I start to feel cold and need to put a sweater on, or cover myself in blankets.

If I'm in a hot area like a desert or volcano level, I actually start to feel hot.

It usually happens when I'm playing first person games.

Here's some of my favorite songs from Metroid Prime.

I don't quite remember the second and third's music. I'll need to look it up.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X