Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah but... PMiSS states that the house has not been seen by anyone, which leads to two theories:

1. Boundary of Visibility and Invisibility.

2. Boundary of Gensokyo and Reality.

If first theory is the case, then John will need abilities of see invisible stuff. If second theory is the truth, then he can't get there without Yukari or Reimu's help.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

So, anyone up for my 'she forgot to close the gap' thing? Seems to be the only viable way in any case.

Comment

Yea, I tend to go overboard with info binging.

First thing I did when learning about Touhou was raid the Wiki, same thing I did to Halo and Dead Space.

@Wriggle
        John does have a radar/energy readings.

If Yukari's in the house, then he can see her, just not the walls,... or the floor.

If he can't find her, then He'll just have to resort to the gap crystal and tell her that Ran's been kidnapped and that he's going to the Extractor.

Not the safest choice, but he is lucky...
        Originally posted by S121
        Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
        sigpic

Comment

Then can we pretend that John was just shouting in the air?

[Announcement]I need 2 PC-98 to join the Final Fight crew.
          sigpic
          Spoiler:

Comment

But would a house produce energy? Well, I mean, special energy?

Comment

@Wriggle
              Editing my post...
              Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
              sigpic

Comment

umm.. ehh.. moe nucleoid? I have a high suspicion with this little girl..
                Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

...And done.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm still thinking of who Bass should run into soon. Also thinking up a post.

Comment

@Wriggle

Is the house invisible?

I don't want to make any mistakes and have John fall over a set of non-existent stairs.
                      sigpic

Comment

@S121

I wonder how that would turn out... John falling down invisible stairs...

Hell I wonder how each of our characters would handle falling down invisible stairs.

Comment

@Wriggle

Yumemi and either Konngara, Rika, or Gengetsu (rape time!).
                          sigpic

Comment

I just thought of a hilarious/disturbing scene.

HM: *running around Gensokyo like a jackass for reasons unknown* Woo, man, I love this suit! It really fa- *crashes into Yukari's invisible bathroom wall while she's taking a shower* ............. This............ Looks bad, doesn't it? *Yukari slowly walks towards HM with fire in her eyes* now hold up! I swear I couldn't see your wall, and I swear I did not see anything!... For that long...

Comment

@Wonder

And that was the last time anyone ever saw HM.

@NeoFox
                              John would be fine.

I wouldn't say the same for the stairs though.
                              sigpic

Comment

All the World's a Game bloopers!

Comment

Working...
                                X