X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

um.. what are you asking me wonder? ^^;
    Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Kristia View Post
      lets see what happens if we use the power of the word
      I'm guessing what the word is because I have the worst fucking memory ^^

Comment

Oh I meant with the situation the fox got with the wolf woman
        Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

Dammit Dai! Stop turning HM into a lolicon!!!

(Based on the picture, that wouldn't quite be the case...)

EDIT: Sorry, I couldn't resist!!! XD AHAHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Oh, wriggle said I was supposed to know the referrence to it, but I can't recall where.

Anyways, as I promised, HM's 'Perfect Being' mode. As you may or may not remember from the book 'MIHI: the perfect being,' HM announced over and over again that the MIHI is the perfect being. When in the perfect being mode, he can do many things. It comes in stages. The more stages he goes through, the stronger, faster, and agile he gets. But at the same time, the more weapons he loses. When in the final stage, not only has HM gained ultimate status, but now, in turn for his absence of weapons, he gains the ability to pin himself down on one mechanism while spreading his influence through EM waves; does not need medium. Don't understand? Well, if you know the terakata statues, then if they were made of electronics, he can possess all of them while maintaining control of his original body.

Whuddya think?

Comment

Shit I lost all the links for all the would've-been Final Fight-material Stage 2 touhous' battle theme.

@Wonder
              Here.
              sigpic
              Spoiler:

Comment

Ey' Wriggle, you're forgetting the Auditor again.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                  Ey' Wriggle, you're forgetting the Auditor again.
                  Can you re-post what he said? Would be very appreciated.
                  sigpic
                  Spoiler:

Comment

THE NAME, DUMBASS ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU MEANT THE WEREWOLF STUFFS!!! THAT IS TOTALLY LIKE HER!!! Well, in her child-like form anyways...

Comment

poor wriggle, has gazillion characters XD

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by WriggleRid3r View Post
                        Can you re-post what he said? Would be very appreciated.
                        And I quote.

"Firstly, i'm looking for a place to store my taxidermy collection. Secondly, i'm looking for a place to test out this little army I just got here. The tests have gone quite well. Thirdly, someone teleported one of the teleporter pillars my army uses up here." The Auditor explained.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Sorry guys, but today's been a long day, what with the orientation today. But it was f*cking awesome. I was sweating because of a. The hot sun and b. literally having too much team spirit. So I'm gonna head off as soon as wriggle posts one more time.

Comment

Originally posted by Mima View Post
                            And I quote.

"Firstly, i'm looking for a place to store my taxidermy collection. Secondly, i'm looking for a place to test out this little army I just got here. The tests have gone quite well. Thirdly, someone teleported one of the teleporter pillars my army uses up here." The Auditor explained.
                            Expect a post soon.
                            sigpic
                            Spoiler:

Comment

Oh, and before I go, I decided to do a little prank search on youtube, and I shit myself shitless when I saw this shit.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PbSo3UUWpOg&feature=fvwrel

Comment

@Wonder
                                Nighty night.

Anyways, I finished editing my post. Now it has more detail and matches up with the song.

Where did everyone go?
                                Originally posted by S121
                                Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X