Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow. I'm not accurate, but one of these is bound to be close.

Dante: Whoa... What the hell are up with all these little girls running around?!?!

Or...

Dante: Pssh, they are who I'm working with? Geez, they're just little girls, what can they do?

Komachi: *Stabs Dante in the head with the scythe*

Dante: Oh, right, you're one of 'em...

Comment

@Mega

Dante will soon find that there's much worse things than demons in Gensokyo.
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

I dunno why my phone isn't letting me edit. Now all my grammar mistakes will be revealed :c
        sigpic
        Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

It are still legible from me.
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

going to send my modem for a checkup and will receive it tomorrow so I´ll be gone for tonight

Cya later^^
            Have you ever crossed the line between sanity and madness? You would be amazed by what lies beyond the fog..

Spoiler:

Comment

@Kristia

Later.
              sigpic

Comment

Hey, Utsu, you should make a post about John hearing HM's 'mating call.' Maybe even go looking for the lunatic.

Comment

I don't think John would still be in good enough condition to go looking for HM. I mean he was just stabbed, poisoned, and just got fixed up. I think he will need some time to rest.

Comment

True, true. Though at least someone should have heard it.

Comment

@Wonder
                      "F*CK... NO! I am not going to be looking for something after it just made a 'mating call'! What kind of person do you think I am!?"

Anyways, he's pretty banged up. He can walk and stuff, but fighting could be a challenge.

He's suffering from Anemia right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

dafuq is that?

Comment

Anemia? I believe it's blood loss, and lots of it.

Comment

Anemia is when you don't have enough healthy red blood cells in your body.

Many things can cause it, such as bloodloss.

After all, John DID get stabbed in one of his kidneys, or at least in that particular area.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ah. But like I said, at least someone should have heard it.

Comment

I can send Duo possibly. That or Zero. I'll send Zero. He's just outside the Kappa Village.

Comment

Working...
                                X