Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am le back from eating dinner with friends.
    sigpic
    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle
      Welcome back!
      Originally posted by S121
      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
      sigpic

Comment

Wb. All I gotta say is... THAT WAS AN HOUR!? THAT WAS A GOOD TWO AND A HALF THERE!!!

Either way, wb.

Comment

I just got a wild idea...

what if somehow Wily was able to upgrade John's shields with Bassnium? You know the strong energy that powers Bass?

Just a wild idea though.

Comment

@NeoFox

John approves.
            Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
            sigpic

Comment

Bassnium -w-...

Comment

Maybe it will allow John to enter the Extractor's reactor core and destroy it.

It depends on how hot the reactor is.

@Wriggle

How hot is the Arcanopulsate Reactor anyway?

EDIT: Moved my post so it doesn't get lost.
                Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 12:19 AM.
                sigpic

Comment

But how would the conversation go? Also what would John rather have? The variable weapons system installed into John's suit allowing him to copy the weapons of Robot Masters if he obtains their special weapon chip (John would be able to use most weapons by firing them out of his palms, while weapons like the rolling cutter and Metal Blade John would summon them out of thin air. While weapons that need to be fired like missile weaponry will summon a shoulder cannon on John's suit to fire the weapon.) That or Bassnium powered shields. Shields would be 25-50% stronger and would be purple colored.

@Wonder

I know it's a stupid name, but according to the games it's an energy Wily accidentally created when making Bass hence the name Bassnium. It's Japanese name matches Bass's Japanese name

Forte (Bass's name) and Fortenium.

Comment

John already has high offence (Light and Dark), but his defense is lacking.

He would go with shields.

That being said, I would rather wait and see what he gets with his Genesong Enhancements first.
                    sigpic

Comment

Also here is Bassnium according to the Wiki:

Tired of his constant defeats, Dr. Wily began to study Mega Man hoping to create a similar robot, during this process he unintentionally created a powerful energy source which he named Bassnium, he then created Bass using this energy. At the time of the classic series, Bassnium was the most powerful energy in the world.

In Mega Man 2: The Power Fighters
                      After being defeated by Bass, Wily tells Bass about his discovery of Bassnium and his subsequent creation and how he is studying this energy to create a new powerful robot that has more strength than Mega Man and Bass together. He also talks about his other project. Bass responds saying that a "girlie-looking long-haired robot" like that would never defeat him. (Said Girlie-looking robot would eventually become Zero.)

Characteristics of Bassnium is an infinite energy source that provides incredible power output and excellent mobility. Possibly radioactive in nature.
                      Using this energy source, Bass has shown in several instances, to posses the ability to release green or purple energy in the form of an aura that usually suspends him in the air.

So according to the Characterics of Bassnium John might not only get increased shield strength, but also increased agility.

Too make it fair Wily could make special suits for the other characters that is powered by Bassnium when they go to space.

Comment

Heck, John might even be able to make his Armorlock shields stretch out to protect multiple people now.

As for radioactive stuff, John has a Fusion-Plasma Hybrid Reactor powering his suit.

Dr.Wily could remove the fusion material from John's suit (I think it uses Deuterium) and put Bassnium in its place.

The fusion would then be powered by Bassnium.
                        sigpic

Comment

If John uses Bassmium... Would it turn into...

Badassmium?

Sorry.
                          Sorry.
                          I'm so sorry.
                          sigpic
                          Spoiler:

Comment

Don't be.

Best.
                            Fucking.
                            Idea.
                            Evar.

Comment

@Wriggle
                              Nope, no apology necessary.

It would undergo a special type of fusion and turn into Norrisium.

I like Badassnium better though. It keeps a small part of the original element.

I might even have John, Isaac, or Jason make a joke about it.

Norrisium does sound like an actual element though.
                              Last edited by S121; 08-01-2013, 12:41 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Lol.

I could imagine a conversation about Bassnium between Bass and Zero

Zero: So what are you powered by again? Bassnium?

Bassnium: Rather like Badassnium!

Zero: More like ASSnium!

*Gets into a full fledged fight.*

Comment

Working...
                                X