Collapse
X
Collapse
Who has read this thread:

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I already had some plans involving a battle between the trio and the Auditor, and that's what i'm setting up. Oh, and Yukari can't manipulate the border if it doesn't exist. Which, due to the Improbability Drive, doesn't.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

Then is it just a massive... Blob?

*Imagines Higher Power as a blob.

PFFT!
      Okay, fine. But make sure they don't kill EVERY NUCLEOID IN THE SHIP or else I'll be pissed.
      sigpic
      Spoiler:

Comment

Well, the Higher Power does look like a blob of fire, when you look at it. And no, they couldn't do that if they tried.

Sometimes when you're driving down a road, a bug hits your windshield. It's ugly and unpleasant, but you just activate the wipers / cleaning fluid and it's gone in a few seconds. It's just part of driving down the road. You don't dwell on it, because that'd be silly. Bugs aren't worth the time.

You just discard their guts and keep on driving.

Comment

@NeoFox

No worries, I remember.

Of course, the sniper doesn't know that...
          Originally posted by S121
          Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
          sigpic

Comment

Kay, Mima. Letting you know that the entrance to the Consumer is in the valley in between Sanzu River and Youkai Mountain. Also, the Auditor should have progressed to about... (Pulls out calculator) 0.09 to 0.12% of the Consumer, because of that Nucleoid slowing the rate down, as well as the Consumer itself repelling the Auditor's army like how our body fights of harmful bacteria, virus and other disease-causing agents out by coughing and sneezing.
            sigpic
            Spoiler:

Comment

Dammit Wriggs... Either way, it seems to me that, I dunno... the Higher Power is a little overpowered. Can't die, teleports, can go into the many levels of death in comfort, summoning f*cking mcdonalds at the snap of a finger... Well, as long as he doesn't doo too much, like go straight to the Devourer and kill him at the snap of a mcdonald's grease covered finger.

Comment

Ah, no. Like I said, the Devourer can't die except to the Almighty One, also known as the Christian God.
                Major did say no God character, but since HP does so little things to people other than folks from Madness Combat + Otori...

@Wonder
                Is there a way to bring Yuyuko and Komachi back to Gensokyo for the Final Battle which will occur soon?

@Pringles
                *grumble* Now that's proper bloody rootin'.
                sigpic
                Spoiler:

Comment

For Komachi: Yer gonna have to talk to Mega and Neo to relocate the group in China somehow.

For Yuyuko: She's trying to calm Axl from his freakout. As soon as Axl gets out there, so will Yuyuyu.

Comment

Yay Yuyu!
                    Brb for hour.
                    sigpic
                    Spoiler:

Comment

@Wriggle

I think I'm doing a pretty good job at leading a story, but it's not exactly easy.

Perhaps it's because I'm used to playing a reactive role instead of a story leading one.
                      Every time I see a new post on the Forum, I feel like a little kid during Christmas, all giddy.
                      sigpic

Comment

Damn need to post with Axl...

Comment

... Erm... You should...

Comment

Hey guys, I'm back. Anyways John does have Dante's number in case of an emergency. Thing is... trying to get a hold of Dante while he is chasing Jake.
                            Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

@Mega

I'll see what I can do, but you might have to wait for John to get better.
                              sigpic

Comment

I will. I just read that he got poisoned. Maybe when he's recovering or so he can try and call Dante in as a temp replacement for him... however I don't think any of the girls from Gensokyo will like his personality.
                                Do you really think I'm that stupid? *Walks into a door* Okay maybe I am that stupid...

Comment

Working...
                                X